Home

ATTE vs. ATAT

jawathehutt

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You certainly can. lol with Count Dooku on Geonosis. lol. I just have to jump onto the top of an AT-TE and kill the enemies in the gunner position.

Well, you can stand on them, but note that when the vehicle move you are not moved along with them, unless it has a hatch or something holding you in place.

Try standing on the back of an ATAT, when it moves, you slowly slide backwards...

Well, you can stand on them, but note that when the vehicle move you are not moved along with them, unless it has a hatch or something holding you in place.

Try standing on the back of an ATAT, when it moves, you slowly slide backwards...

Ya, I know that Dooku doesn't move win the vehicle moves. Umm...when Luke jumps onto the AT-AT, he doesn't move....maybe b/c Luke is on the neck of the AT-AT. :xp:

I have stood on the back of an AT-AT whenever i'm Pilot Luke and I have never slowly moved off, I am fixed in position like on the ground. Do you have it on the PS2?

• 3 weeks later...

In a head-to-head battle, I have to think the AT-AT would win. Although I would be interested in seeing what happens on a map where the AT-TE spawns behind the AT-AT where the thing has to do a full 180 to start shooting.

In any situation where the two aren't having to go head to head, I'll take the AT-TE anyday. With competent gunners it's hard as heck to sneak up on it from any angle.

Archived