Home

Yes, more Nar Shaddaa

Rob the Stamped

Okay, here's how it breaks down:

I'm on Nar Shaddaa. I've done all the quests, and the slaver fellows have already tried to sieze the Ebon Hawk. I did, however, forget to go back to the Flophouse and talk to the reunited couple to finish that quest off. Now I left my ship and never got a call from Visquis. I have even tried paying money to the little bat guy. Visquis will not call me, it seems.

So, I'm wondering, have I hit a bug? Should I try opening up the save editor and toggling some flags?

Maybe it's bug, I don't know. Little guy always works for me, even if I don't finish all the quests. But it takes some time untill Visquis calls you, so I usually just walk around and wait for him to call me. Before you reload, try hanging around for a while, go from one level to other, you should get Atton call you for a message after you walk out of some, any level. I always do.

Sorry if I can't help more... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Rob the Stamped

Same (more or less) here.

I did every quest and got stuck. So I reloaded, went to other modules\planets and still I`m stuck, because

Visquis

never called me.

Please help, I don`t saves from other planets, and I don`t want to start from

Peragus

again.

Maybe there is another way to run that script, or other thing that triggers call from

Visquis

?

Okay, here's how it breaks down:

I'm on Nar Shaddaa. I've done all the quests, and the slaver fellows have already tried to sieze the Ebon Hawk. I did, however, forget to go back to the Flophouse and talk to the reunited couple to finish that quest off. Now I left my ship and never got a call from Visquis. I have even tried paying money to the little bat guy. Visquis will not call me, it seems.

So, I'm wondering, have I hit a bug? Should I try opening up the save editor and toggling some flags?

I do remember that being a problem with me before. Then I messed with the Duros and the female Rodian merchants side quest and that was enough to trigger Visquis.

Archived