Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not sure if this is formulated this way in the English version, but in the German version Darth Sion at one point says: (roughly translated) "I am the power. The Dark Side flows through me. I am I !"

The "I am I" ( "Ich bin ich") phrase had been a running gag among my friends before (since it is a rather senseless statement), so it was really hilarious to hear Darth Sion using it in the middle of a battle :D

When you play KOTOR, and you name your PC Revan, you get this all the time:

"But I'm not Revan anymore, now I'm Revan!" :nut:

Or, if you play KOTOR REALLY dark side, and you can't be more sith than you are, dressed quite like a sith, and you stand infront of your crew on Ebon, Misson tells you anyway "I don't see a sith lord standing here...". O my goodness.. :headbump

Ha those are all really good, and I like the German one, I speak german and there are a lot of messed up translations in the languages. Another funny part is how Hanharr says "jeedai" and you can ask him why he says it like that, and he says thats how he first heard it....I wonder if he heard it in basic or wookie?, Because if he heard it in basic then he just made up the word in wookie.

Andor Vex.

One of my favorites is when your female PC gets hit on by Tanis Venn and Carth says:

"Hey! You talk to her with a little respect in your voice or you're going to end this conversation minus a few teeth! Got it!"

Nearly fell out of my chair! :D

The PC response to Bastila on one of their first conversations when asked about his (I think this one is only for male players) past: "I'm a Hutt in human form plotting to overthrow the Republic, can't you tell?", you can also repsond to your age with: "3,025 years; healthy living you know!". I think with either one you piss her off and she ends the conversation.

When you're talking to Kreia about Visas on the Hawk... I'm afraid to post it here though cause it probably breaks some rule lol
:lol: Let me guess... "loading ramp"? ;)

Hey, if it's in the game itself... it's not our fault.. as long as you keep it PG-13 we're all kewl about it ;) hehehe

I'd post the whole line myself if I could remember it.. so if you want to post it.. I'll take the "heat" :)

I love the "statemens" of HK-47. He might be a ruthless assasin, but it has a quite developed sense of humor. What do you tell me about his imitations of Bastilla and Carth in K2? just great!!

:D One of the best things I've ever heard!

KOTOR:

Bastila to PC: What planet were you born on? (or something like that)

PC: Kashyyyk. I'm a Wookie, can't you tell? :p

My first favorite line is from when you meet Tanis in the Dune Sea:

BASTILA: I say we leave him.

TANIS: You're pretty heartless for such a pretty lady.

BASTILA: On second thought, I say we congratrulate his wife.

My second favorite is from the tomb of Marko Ragnos when the rogue droid tells you he has developed an appreciation for life and does not want to kill any more.

HK-47: Are you all right? Is the damage repairable?

KotOR II:

MIRA: - Could I ask you something?

PC - Sure.

MIRA - Have you been chewing spice?

PC - No.

MIRA - It looks like you been connected to a power converter, and someone turned it on high.

(Something of that nature.)

(Anything that Miras says is both emotional and funny.)

Out of all the characters, I bonded with Mira... Hehehe...

In Korriban

Sith guard: Ah. I trust you will be responsible for ensuring your slaves are not disruptive, then?

Carth: No more disruptive than our 'master' will be

Sith guard: What was that?

Bastila: Ahh... ignore him, sir. He is mentally deficient. And he drools.

Carth: Hey!

Back on Dantoine (sp?)

Carth: Wow whe must really miss her driod

Bastila: Theres no need to make fun of her, she's obviosly desperate.

Carth: I'll say

Bastilla: Carth! Enough

I love thier banters, its priceless!

On Peregus

Atton and Female Exile.

Atton: So, uh, how long have you been a Jedi? Must be tough, you know... no family, no husband.

Exile: No tougher than enduring your false sympathy while you're staring at my chest.

On Nar Shadar

Atton: Did you understand a word of that? All I heard was very.

Bao-Dur: I think he wants us to give the general to his poorly trained group of bounty hunters.

Atton: Well that explains a lot. Who do you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one who chose to threaten us instead of shooting at us when they had the chance.

Archived