Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Atton: Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very.'

Bao-Dur: I think he wanted us to give up the General to his poorly-trained collection of bounty hunters.

Atton: Ah. well that would explain it. Which one do you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance.

I still giggle over this one ;P

-----

WHOOPS! I see DarkRevan already used this one...

well, that'll teach me to read ALL posts before posting myself ;P

In Korriban

Sith guard: Ah. I trust you will be responsible for ensuring your slaves are not disruptive, then?

Carth: No more disruptive than our 'master' will be

Sith guard: What was that?

Bastila: Ahh... ignore him, sir. He is mentally deficient. And he drools.

Carth: Hey!

When was this one? If it's on Korriban, Bastila can't come with you. Does the mod that lets you take her with you reopen this dialogue choice?

The PC response to Bastila on one of their first conversations when asked about his (I think this one is only for male players) past: "I'm a Hutt in human form plotting to overthrow the Republic, can't you tell?", you can also repsond to your age with: "3,025 years; healthy living you know!". I think with either one you piss her off and she ends the conversation.

:D :D :D :D

Utterly agree.

I've got tons of things to say about this one.

On Dantooine:

Woman: But he would never do such a thing. His programming...

Luke: Your companion is a droid?

Woman: Why yes. But he is a memory of my husband.

Luke: ...What is this droid's actual function?

I laughed for several minutes.

Jolee: Now I have to tell you another story.

Luke: Oh no! Not another story!

Later

Jolee: The snake always left from the village and one day the boy decided to follow it.

Luke: This is a very long story.

Jolee: Shush! Now where was I?

I can't remember anything else right now.

When was this one? If it's on Korriban, Bastila can't come with you. Does the mod that lets you take her with you reopen this dialogue choice?

Yeah, theres a Mod where you can get Bastila to come with you to Korriban. Theres so many dialogue you miss out on!

Heres another one when you're outside the Sith Academy with the starving guys and Mekel, they have a pretty funny exchange when you ask Mekel something like 'Wouldn't it be more merciful to just kill them?'

Jolee: Why don't you just shoot them and be over with it?

Canderouse: That's what I'd do.

Jolee: Of course that's what you'd do.

On Nar Shadar

Atton: Did you understand a word of that? All I heard was very.

Bao-Dur: I think he wants us to give the general to his poorly trained group of bounty hunters.

Atton: Well that explains a lot. Who do you want?

Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one who chose to threaten us instead of shooting at us when they had the chance.

:lol:

That had to be one of my favorites, too!

And mine. I didn't laugh, but I loved that line. I think it's in my sig still, but my favorite line is from HK-47 in TSL, speaking to G0-T0:

Statement: What is it you wish, fat one?

I laughed so hard it drew the attention of the whole house. :lol:

That was the one I was going to bring this up. This is classic.

fatone6bv.jpg

Goto's response is also classic.

gotounimpressed0qx.jpg

I love HK-47's lines after you have removed the HK Pacifist Pakage...

HK-47: That was a close one - I amost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism - how repugnant.

HK-47: Now, are there any other horrors you wish to try and insert in my system, or is your electronic butchery done?

I also love his lines when the pakage is installed - and the PC's selectable responses - but I didn't want this post to be overkill.

I love when you fail when fixing HK-47, his "hmmm" and the worse stuff is hilarious! "Medic!".

On your first trip on Korriban, if you take Jolee... he has some great lines.

Stupid Sith female: "Do you know how many Sith are here?" [iIRC]

Jolee: "Twelve! No, wait, thirteen!"

HK's stories of his previous masters are rather funny, my favourite is the Systech guy, who stabbed HK with a writing implement. Dilbertish, no?

Bao-Dur is a funny guy.

The thing with the ramp cracked me up, and so did Atton's insults on Kreia... "Query: Do you need somebody killed, Master?", and the mockery lines... unforgettable.

One of my favourites would be Jolee on Korriban when u meet Lashowe.

As my game isnt english i try to translate that:

Lashowe: Do you know how many Sith are on this planet?

Jolee: Let me guess, 12? or 13?

something like that xD

Or Hk to the guy on Korriban who asks you what to do with the ones who want to join the Academy...

Hk:I prefer mutilation. Electric shocks are also effective.

But i dont know what these dialogs are like in english maybe someone can post it? :)

Another good one is that where Hk comments on Tanis on Tattoine... please someone post that too. That was awesome :D

In kotor II a nice one is The PC talking to Atris the first time.

roughly translated:

Atris: Do you realize what you have done?

PC: Yes, ive destroyed 2 planets with one blast.

I remembe one with the Exile and Atris.

Atris: Do you realise the consequences of your actions?

Ryan: Yes... Peragus can't supply fuel, Telos is doomed and I couldn't care less.

Atris: Because of you, the loss of fuel will affect twenty other worlds across the Galaxy. They will end up in only dust that was there before this started.

Ryan: Twenty worlds with one explosion? Even better!

I love HK-47's lines after you have removed the HK Pacifist Pakage...

HK-47: That was a close one - I amost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism - how repugnant.

HK-47: Now, are there any other horrors you wish to try and insert in my system, or is your electronic butchery done?

What? Where's that? How's that?

One of my favourites would be Jolee on Korriban when u meet Lashowe.

As my game isnt english i try to translate that:

Lashowe: Do you know how many Sith are on this planet?

Jolee: Let me guess, 12? or 13?

Try that with Canderous in your party along with Jolee, and find out what he says.

Here's a few funny lines:

Two at the temple when Bastila tries to get you to go over to the dark side, and you keep refusing and saying how it's a mistake and she loses her temper. Also, threatening you and then running off I thought was funny.

Basically riling up Bastila, such as saying her face is scrunched up like a Kinrath pup and her reaction upon you saying driving her insane is fun. Ditto for some of the comments with Carth and female Revan.

Jolee: My hearing is not as good as it used to be. I'm just glad the kind master doesn't beat me.

Also, Atton and female Exile. I quite like her when she communicates to him when taking that little space walk.

Just how many times does she call you a fool, anyway?

Hmmm, I'll have to dig through the wave files and post them for all to hear. Here's one you might find funny.

Juhani: I am not a coward. I fear no one and nothing.

Then suggest she speak with Canderous, I think.

Juhani: Speak to him? No, no no no.

Archived