Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

Wow, that would be a good mod. Tap-dancing droids.

"I do. I mean...he's alright, I guess. He is like someone who watches too many holovids...or teaches them. He'd get beaten to death on Nar Shaddaa as soon as he landed though!" Mira, about Mical the Disciple, aka. the bantha poodoo.

"Statement: Apathy is death." HK actually SINGS that, the whole team sais that too.

"Answer: Assassination protocols? As in the premeditated killing of another for personal or economic gain? Surely master is joking with his humble, peace-loving droid. I exist only to serve and learn how to serve meatbags."

The Pacifist Package... I think if you have him in your party and fight, he gets really fussy.

"Recitation: Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy... Master. Oh, how I hate that term."

Galaxy of Meatbags... there is HK explaining why they were created to the newer models... quite a good one.

"It is evident that the Sith would very much like to assassinate all the Jedi. Which is somewhat the equivalent of cultural suicide, since some Sith are Jedi or were Jedi. It is much like the circumstance I find myself in now. How do you kill such an integral part of yourself over such ethical differences?"

"Pain is really the only reliable means by which truth may be obtained. Or so I choose to believe."

"If you really can see the future, you should be at the pazaak table." - Atton about Kreia... lol

"I'm good at shooting people, cracking wise, and pretending to know how to fight with my hands." All I can say: Atton, lol

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revan: You wanted to speak to me?

Bastila: I do. How did you guess?

Revan: Well, your face is all scrunched up like a Kinrath pup.

Bastila has two replies to this, you might need to be male Revan, dunno.

"An amusing description but hardly the truth."

"A...a Kinrath pup? It most certainly is not."

when the hell does that happen?

It's one of those conversations your party members can have at certain points in certain modules. In that pic, it's a point on Tatooine. In that case it's on the Eastern Dune Sea Map where you find the Star Map.

Another classic HK-47 line.

splatter3wn.jpg

It's one of those conversations your party members can have at certain points in certain modules. In that pic, it's a point on Tatooine. In that case it's on the Eastern Dune Sea Map where you find the Star Map.

Another classic HK-47 line.

splatter3wn.jpg

it's a banter dialogue between Canderous and Bastilla as long as you have them both in your party at some point. I like to trigger it early, it's hillarious, he then goes on to call her a spoiled Jedi Princess :) That and her dialogue with Carth when he teases her about losing her lightsaber are some of my favs. Probably cause I dislike her so much.

The weak minded thing is a beauty. He speaks it funnily...

Mission does have some weird lines.

How about Mira's line about the sonic grenades? It was quite funny... "Makes them jobber twice as fast.".

"Observation: You are indeed cruel Master. You might as well ask an organic meatbag not to breathe."

"Answer: As you wish, Master." This one is funny because of it's tone... it's in K2, gblhk47012

There is also HK explaining why helping meatbags is a vulnerability, and then you can ask him why he scans for vulnerabilities...

"Answer: No, Master. Gah! I said it again!"

Goto: "Compassion and mercy only erode respect and power." Evil Goto. Everybody hates him, but he's very interesting.

HK at Telos: "Very well. Proceed. Carefully."

HK-50 at Telos: "Mocking Statement: Fully armed? One can never be armed anough."

HK-50 at Telos: "Now step away from the control room. That's a good droid."

HK-50 at Telos: "Diagnostic: I do not feel any different. My morale, if I still have it, still feels intact.

HK-50 at Telos: "Premonition: Something is wrong. Very wrong."

HK-50 at Telos: "Irritated Dismissal: All of you, switch off your vocabulators! I'm trying to observe the obsolete unit!"

Jolee: "Nice, real nice. Maybe later we can find some insects to pull the legs uf, huh?"

HK-47: "Well done, Master! You're my kind of owner!." The second sentence then is said in such a funny tone...

There is also a funny banter between candy and Carth, and Canderous said if the Republic had more Jedi like Bastila, the Mandalorians could have won, lol

Archived