Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two from the grot. Blessedly they're clean. In the tomb of Freedon Nad.

Mira: All those Sith and beasts were protecting that door down there. It must be important. I don't suppose I can talk you out of going down there.

And after liberating Onderon.

Mira: About time you showed up. We've finished our part and have been sitting on our hands waiting for you. So, what happened?

Exile: The political situation on Onderon has been dealt with. Onderon has only one leader now.

Mira: Huh. We'll see how long that lasts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think my sig says it all.......

Pretty much all of HK's lines are great but my favorite is probly, "What is it you wish, fat one?"

Revan to Juhani: "It's just because I haven't found a way to ditch you yet."

Mission to Revan: "Hey, I ain't no kid. I'm fourteen years old."

Canderous when you go into the slave quarters in Davik's estate: "Hehe...now this is my kinda place."

HK's imitation of Carth: "I do not trust you. I cannot trust you or anyone else, ever again!"

Jolee: "Twelve. No wait, thirteen."

I think it would have to be when your talking to handmaiden, and she says she "bored" or something. You can suggest that she plays Pazaak with Atton, and you hear

Atton: What!? Pazaak?! Again!?

Then T3 kinda freaks out in a robotic scream/yell type of deal.

Man that was funny when I saw it.

Speaking of which I liked it when as male Exile you find HK and he explains the translation protocols he has built in and their importance. When he explains how the translation for one species inferred something completely diffirent (something about their brood host being impregnated by their own or something), well, the Handmaiden is horrified upon learning this, "That wasn't said out loud was it?" Yup, and like Atton and the Deciple guess it started a war.

• 1 month later...

Archived