Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you know, i never really did understand the "batting an eyelash" bit. what did candy mean by that? i never understood that line. anyone care to explain please?

I think he means that strange things happen when the force is involved, so since it was so strange that HK reclaimed his lost memories, Canderous wouldn't be surpised if Malak came and attacked them.

The phrase "bat an eyelash" comes from a tendency to blink when surprised. When you blink, your eyelashes flutter, or "bat". Candy is saying what Raven_Onasi said he said.

Say, Nancy Allen``, In the US it's not rated M, it's T (teen). And I don't think that line is in my version. Too bad, it would be funny. Mira's always got her mind in the gutter. :lol:

Heres another two from Carth

"Hairless Wookiee? Alright sister, just. . . just calm down before you head explodes"

"Oh, ouch. I think you hurt my man-feelings with that one."

Tannis (the guy on Tatooine whos wife wanted him dead)

"Anyone out there. . .? Could you help? I seem to be. . .ah. . . doomed?

And of course, how could I forget HK

"Commentary: . . .shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jolee: What can I say, I did it for the wookiee's

Reven: The wookiees?

Jolee: The wookiees! . . .

Say, Nancy Allen``, In the US it's not rated M, it's T (teen). And I don't think that line is in my version. Too bad, it would be funny. Mira's always got her mind in the gutter. :lol:

Yeah, it was cut from the game unfortunetly but still what she is allowed to say is pretty off. "You look like someone shoved a power converter up your rear exhaust and switched it on full" or something grotty about seeing the Force in Exile.

i found a good one but its very hard to find in the game

HK-47 impersonates carth onasi

oh master i do not trust you i cannot trust anyone ever again

this is a funny line it starts of with reven talking about food

jolee oh indeed they make a great sandwich also heh heh heh

but dont tell the counceil i said that

jolee bindo on the sith

Jolee sings '' i did it for the wookies

then reven sings wookies ?

jolee answers back singing for the wookies

and a classic. i dont know if this has been said before:

"Statement: I say we blast the meatbag and save you the trouble, master"

"Whats with all the droids lately? My wife get to you too?"

"Negative. I just don't like organic meatbags, except for the Master, of course. haha."

pure gold :D

Thanks Zat.

HK: Evisceration works well. Electrocution and blunt trauma also work well, I understand.

(this is when you first get on Korriban and the sith asks you what he should do to the students he is training. You have to have HK in you group)

Mission:

"I thought Zaalbar was going to rip that punk's arms off and beat him to death with his own fists. The Vulkar was so scared he fainted. Or maybe Big Z's breath just knocked him out."

Carth:

"Don't you snap at me, missy! You wan't a lecture? How's this: only bratty little children fly off the handle because of s simple comment."

Jolee:

"Elusive? Me, elusive? Heh. Obviously you've never tried to grab a Twi'lek dancing girl after drinking too much Ondaran willek juice."

HK:

" Commentary: I would truly hate to be turned into spare scrap, master. That would be a waste of my genius engineering."

Ha those are all really good, and I like the German one, I speak german and there are a lot of messed up translations in the languages. Another funny part is how Hanharr says "jeedai" and you can ask him why he says it like that, and he says thats how he first heard it....I wonder if he heard it in basic or wookie?, Because if he heard it in basic then he just made up the word in wookie.

or he just met up with a Yuuzhan Vong, which would defy the Sacred Canonical Timeline :)

Jolee:

"Oh, I get it. Let's play with the old man's head, it is? He's half-senile, he'll forget I said anyting! Wait uh, what wasthis about, anyway?"

I forgot about this one:

"Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, master. Observation: Notice that I did not ask if you need anyone killed. You may be curious as to why. Answer: That is because you told me to stop asking if you needed anyone killed. So I have. From now on, I will simply say, "I am ready to serve." Yes, ready to serve. In whatever way a common protocol or utility droid might serve. It seems that is my lot in life. Not to kill."

AND:

"Mockery: Am I all right? Oh yes master, why I am fine. I mean, I have only just been re-activated, only to find that there are sub-standard duplicates of me running all over the galaxy, corroding my good name!"

"Retraction: Did I say that out loud? While it is true you are a meatbag, I should refrain from addressing you as such.Explanation: It's just that... you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea..."

Here are some other Meatbag references to enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Recitation: Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem."

and I just now relized that I need to find a life, can I borrow somebodies for a while? LOL!!!!

Edit: This one always makes me laugh, LOL!!!

"Aaugh! What are you doing, Master? Remove the arc wrench! Remove the arc wrench! Medic!" ~ HK

• 2 weeks later...

when you talk to the jawa in anchorhead:

HK-47

"Explanation: two per cent probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master."

"It is evident that the Sith would very much like to assassinate all the Jedi. Which is somewhat the equivalent of cultural suicide, since some Sith are Jedi or were Jedi. It is much like the circumstance I find myself in now. How do you kill such an integral part of yourself over such ethical differences?"

"Warning: Touch the master's blade and lose an arm, meatbag!"

Query: Would you rather be caught with contraband that is "very" illegal, or just a little illegal?"(Revan: 'What's the difference?')"About twenty years, master."

"Advisory: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blaster warms up."

hk is my fave got all of these of wookiepedia he had best be in k3.

In Kashyyyk when talking to the Rakatan computer in the Shadowlands:

Revan: "Who was the last accessing this computer?"

Computer: "Wookiee Freyyr 3 times, Human Jolee Bindo 152 times."

Jolee: "(Something like this) You know I always was curious about this thing."

It make me rolling on the floor laughing. :D

Sorry about bad English ;)

i just got this today, while talking to Mekel with Jolee and HK in my party:

Jolee: Why not just shoot them where they stand? It would at least be more direct.

HK: Observation: Yes, very efficient. It is what i would do.

Jolee: Of course it's what *you* would do.

LOL! :D

I got this one week ago:

Atton:How old is she?You got to have experience to make love like that.

(i hope i don't get kicked)(love isn't the original word but i surley will be kicked if i put it)

Me:Were you that desperate to do it?

It Cracks me up :lol:

this was a little thing that i found when you have canderous and jolee with you trying to get lashow to help you get the holocron

this is how the dialog goes

reven goes you trying to become a sith also

lashow goes just figer that out did you

then reven goes how about we help you get that holocron

then lashow goes how do i know that i can trust you

then reven uses dominate mind(you know that you can

then jolee goes now what are you up to

then canderous says ''Shut up old man and don't spoil anything or ill twist your scrawny neck of yours

then jolee sorry i was just asking

then lashow goes i will not trust you

thats about all its a crack up

Archived