Home

Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Fear_Again

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's some cut content.

Mira: Oh, well, it's not really a competition. I mean, you're kind of an idiot, Atton. And you don't shower enough. And you scratch your... equipment... when you think no one's looking.

HOW THE HELL DOES SHE KNOW!?!?!

That is classic.

scratchequipmentvx3.jpg

Found some funny Jolee quotes at Wookipedia :D

Jedi Exile: "I believe it's called 'Pulling a Bindo'"

Brianna: "Pulling...a Bindo?"

Jedi Exile: "Sorry, bad joke, bald man, long story..."

Lashowe: "Do you know how many Sith there are on this planet??"

Jolee Bindo: "Twelve! No, wait! Thirteen!"

Canderous Ordo: "Nice one, old man."

Jolee Bindo: "Thank you. It takes effort to be properly irreverent at my age."

This one will always be a classic for me :)

HK-47: 'Recitation: Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy... Master.Oh, how I hate that term.'

Exile: 'What..., "Meatbag?"'

HK-47: 'Answer: No, Master. Ah, I said it again.'

Shem some of the stuff you post is obviously modded, others are clearly real, and the rest are most disturbing...

No, really, you have this down to a T.

If you really want to see something obviously modded, then check this pic out.

carthpansy5kh6.jpg

This is "OBVIOUSLY" modded! ;)

The Exile when being told of the Red Sun bounty hunters.

"So two beautiful twi'leks are hunting me. How is that bad?"

This is even funnier with Brianna in your party, who bristles at the comments you make. Also the conversation with the one who 'dresses in leather and has a bunch of attitude.'

Mire: Why? Are you trying to be my father? No thanks, already have one. Somewhere.

Exile: Come on, I can't be that bad. Give me a chance.

Mira: Are you sure you're a Jedi? That exile of yours must have gone on longer than I thought. Look, you're way too old for me. Even if I was interested you couldn't handle me anyway. I mean, you're really good in a fight. And you have those intense eyes, and it's obvious you take care of your body, but I really don't have the luxury of getting attached to you. Besides, you already have your little entourage. I don't want to be a part of the pack, you know?

Exile: What are you talking about?

Mira: Look, if we start sharing a bunk, the other girls will get upset, and then I'd have to kick the hell out of them to show them who;s the pack leader around here. No thanks. You're sweet, old guy. But let's keep it professional.

Exile: I'm not that old!

Mira: It's more than age. I thought I'd seen a lot but you look like a hundred inside.

Exile: Fine. Didn't think you'd run away from a challenge.

Mira: Run away? You're the one who couldn't handle me - I'd kill you.

Neat, although HK needs to have something like 'statement' at the beginning.
I totally agree. In fact within an hour after I put this pic up I realized that I forgot that. It took awhile to get the whole shot with Revan, Malak, HK-47, Saul Karath, and crew. So after I finally got the visual I wanted, I rushed the dialogue of it.

Having Malek (not Darth Malek) and unmasked Revan probably wouldn't hurt either.
Well, Malak changed into his appearance during his time as apprentice to Revan. And Revan wore that mask while being the Sith Master. Besides having Revan wear the hood and mask gives the visual that Revan could be anybody, which is another thing I wanted.

Here is an updated shot that should be better.

malakstatus2uj3.jpg

This was talked about in another thread, but since this is a humor type thread, I'll put it here.

This conversation was based on the idea I thought of if Atton and Carth were both party members in KOTOR III fighting over who is the pilot of the Ebon Hawk.

attoncarth2ja4.jpg

I put the text in red to represent the next game.

That reminds me of the pic I had of Revan about to own Bastila with one of those shock sticks.

Not a funny line, but I rather liked this line.

Revan: Are you going to give the holocron back to your mother?

Bastila: Do you think I should?

Revan: Do you need it more than she does?

Very classy, IMO.

Archived