Home

Mercenary Crew: Age of the Empire: Discussion and Recruitment thread

starmark2k

Just so you know, Starmark, when Ryshana takes care of Tasser, he'll be forced to let go of Jana rather abruptly, I imagine. Nic should be close enough to catch her and prevent her from falling... and she'll not want to let go of him for a little bit... she was a bit more afraid than she thought :)

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o.k. I'm sorry to hear that.

as XoRRoX is writing himself out we have a couple of options

1) We leave it and continue without a Medic

2) If Ryshana has any healing abilities it will make it a better reason for her to stay on the ship.

3) or we recruit a new player to take a medic position (i'll ask killwithhonor)

I'll let stingers decide if the second option is acceptable to him if not we will go for 1 or 3 on a vote.

Starmark, I'm hoping that Stingerhs will take the place of the medic. It would make perfect sense. (I'm assuming that Capt. Nic would be dropping of Oliver on Alderaan though in order to keep continuity?)

But if Stingerhs decides not to take that route with Ryshana, I'll cast my vote for option 3, as a medic might come in handy later on. (And if that falls through, I'll offer to take over Oliver's character, if there are no objections.)

O.k it'll happen at the beginning of the Battle so Extream can take the turret in the fight. (if you want). So here is where we are in the ten points.

7) Me and Jana go to the cockpit and discuss what happened while cloud fixes the hyperspace.

8) Imperials came and say they know we have a jedi on board, Jana puts two and two together.

9) We get into a small fight Where Nic gets injured and Ryshana heals him when they escape.

10) We discover the Imps are waiting for us outside alderaan and agree to take Ryshana on as crew to keep her safe providing she helps us as a medic.

What?

Now i don't understand a thing. I think you all can see, that my english is to limited to make a story. But that's your to decide. You have already maked plans, without saying something to me.

If it is so importent, then i can make a story? Okay?

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. That is my fault. I must practise more with my english

But i will make a story then.

No it's my fault, I got confused as it seemed like you were going to shoot yourself in a post in the actual thread... only it now appears you weren't. If you don't want to do a story you don't have to... If you do and want help i'm sure we'll all help.

So sorry. As for the reason why Ryshana stays on board i've got two ideas.

1)Jana persuades Nic to let her stay, as Ryshana saved her life agains Tasser.

2) When the fight starts Ryshana pushes Nic out of the way of an explosion, saving his life. (the after effect of this could be that Ryshana gets injured making it "she would have sacrificed her own life to save mine... <twi'lek swear> I owe someone else.")

There's a strong chance the current RP will end tomorrow or wednesday... Once we've entered hyperspace, We can do a 'one hour later' Where ryshana is all better and i say she can stay on board.

@ Wildjedi- Now is the time to do any group prep that may be needed for your story.

Archived