Home

Mercenary Crew: Age of the Empire: Discussion and Recruitment thread

starmark2k

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o.k heres the deal, I'm going to put it up to a vote if Rav can join. Here are the Three options. Every player gets 1 vote, majority wins. don't feel obliged to say yes just to be nice, if you think it will ruin RP say so.

1 yes to permanent join- Rav can create a character and we will come up with a reason for him/her to join the crew.

2 Yes to 'guest' join (only with Stevens permission)- Rav can create a character with steven that is sensitive to the story and will only appear in the current story

3 No- self explanitory.

Note- if you vote no.2 also put a secondary vote incase steven says a no to him being a guest.

I think if it's okay with everyone else that I play a Dark Jedi who was gave the order from Vader to capture the crew members of the Echo, but in the end I get killed (in the end of the roleplay i suppose.) So whichever of the choices will work out, but I tag along until some sort of trap?

Starmark your voting as well I suppose?

A Dark jedi could be nice - it will suit the RP with Jana.

In RP: My person is dying right now. But there isen't anyway to save him. How do you think, i should save him? (if i should save him :p). He is dying because of his old freind, who has posioned Oliver. If that is good RP? :)

Is that question to me or the people of the roleplay? So what shall I be the corrupted General or the Dark Jedi? (If i'm the Dark Jedi I can be killed off at the end just, because of the 2nd choice everyone seems to choose..)

Archived