Awesome, thanks guys! :)

Here be my profile, subject to revisions and whatnot:

Position: (currently) Medic at Imperial Detention Facility IS4583

Name: Conway Harlowe

Nickname: Conn

Species: 75% Human, 25% Zeltron

Sex: Male

Alignment: Light

Appearance: 6'1, hazel eyes, wavy light brown hair with a tendency for messiness, lithe and sinewy. Hah, pictar!

Weapons/Equipment: Heavily modified Bryar pistol (his father's), vibroblade kept in left sleeve, various medical implements

Bio: Born on Alderaan to a human father and a half-Zeltron mother, Conn lost his mother to a space accident at a young age and was raised by his father. He attended the University of Alderaan, majoring in biology and law. Soon after his graduation, his father died, leaving him without a family. Losing his ambition to become a doctor on Alderaan, he wandered the galaxy for a while, eventually taking a position as a medic and occasional pilot at Incom-Subpro, where he meets Beryl Quitaan. The two develop a friendly on-and-off rivalry, but has it cut short when she is fired. Conn stays with Incom for a few more years before becoming disillusioned with the new Imperial regime. He seeks to get out and return to his homeworld of Alderaan, but ends up being captured by Imperial forces. Incorrectly charged with being sympathetic to the Rebellion, he is given a lucky break when he is offered a medic position at an Imperial detention facility. Deciding that treating prisoners was a better alternative to being one, he grudgingly accepts.

How you were recruited: Not currently recruited as yet, but is working at the facility that the Echo crew is planning to drop Beryl and Ryshana on.

I'll go toss up an introductory post in the RP, then wait for Beryl and Ryshana to come aboard. :3

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, its a double post, but i don't care. :xp:

anyways, i just wanted to let you guys know that i'll be on AIM and Xfire today at about 3pmEST (8pm for those that live across the way;) ) in case anybody has some questions about the current rp. i know that i haven't been too available recently, but you can blame that on a rough workload from school and work combined. anyways, see you there. :)

Ok, I've edited my post to reflect the next day. And I've talked to Stingerhs today and we've come up with a potential timeline for our 'prison' crew.

Day 1 and part of Day 2--is where everybody gets aquainted with how the prison works (everybody except Conn, of course).

Day 2--Beryl's task is to get a general idea either on who she needs to contact to get into the Jedi Facility or on the layout of the Facility. Ok, it's been decided that Sam is the one that will help guide Beryl through the layout of the prison facility.

Day 3--Beryl and Sam and/or Conn need to get a plan together to get into the Jedi Facility and get started on that plan.

Day 4--Beryl should be inside the Jedi Facility by this time, probably as a laundry collector.

Day 5--Beryl and Ryshana should be able to make their escape, but there will be some details that will come up that will cloud things quite a bit.

Day 6--Beryl and Ryshana should be in the General Prison Population and with Sam and Conn's help be planning an escape through the mining transports that come and go from the planet

Day 7--Beryl, Ryshana, Sam, and Conn should have escaped the prison entirely and are getting picked up by the Echo.

So, if anyone has any comments, etc, please post them! :)

Well as you guys did the timescale thing for your half i'll try to do it for those who are currently on the Reaper.

Day 1 + 2-- Being interrigated.

Day 3-- The crew are released under the custody of Reibe, Nic decides to go to a bace ran by the crime lord Carmen.

Day 4- Nic, Jana, Jack, Cloud, Oliver and Carmen find a way to get past the reaper and save the others.

Day 6- Nic, oliver and jana infiltrate the Reaper to plant timed explosives to disable it when the echo is to enter the system the next day. Nic and Jana escape the Reaper in a Shuttle after Oliver is killed,but crash land badly injuring Nic (this'll give Conn more reason to join the escape).

Day 7- The Echo arrive and rescues everyone from the planet.

• 2 weeks later...

just wanted to let you guys know that aside from me getting on later tonight around 11pm (EST), i'm going to be unavailable until Sunday night as i'm making a trip to Washington, DC to help chaperon a youth conference.

if you guys have questions, ask now or hold your peace till Sunday. ;)

• 1 month later...

quick questions: who is on what day, and who is supposed to be making a post??

our group should be pretty much at the end of Day 3, but i'm not quite sure who's expecting what on our end.

as for starmark, Grace, and Steven: are you guys ready to move on to Day 4, or do you still need some more time??

@Stingerhs--I was actually holding off posting as my next post would probably finish off day 3 on the prison side of the story, and it didn't appear to me that the Echo crew were quite as far along with their day 3 as the prison crew were.

If you like, I'll post for Beryl today (not at this very minute, of course, coz I'm at work), and then later Niner and I can finish out Day 3 and take us up to the morning of day 4--which should then start off the Jedi escape part of your storyline, if I'm not mistaken. If I am, let me know, and I'll 'adjust'. :)

Well my timeline is flexable so i can merge the events of 3 and 4... We'll just say it's a long flight between the planet and the crime lord's spacestation.
actually, your doing fine. i was just wondering where you guys were in relation to the timeline so that we could keep moving forward. 'tis all. ;)
@Stingerhs--I was actually holding off posting as my next post would probably finish off day 3 on the prison side of the story, and it didn't appear to me that the Echo crew were quite as far along with their day 3 as the prison crew were.
ok. i was wanting to make sure that everything was clear. you can wait for starmark and co. to catch up unless you want to go ahead and post. i leave that up to you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note to let you all know that I haven't given up on the RP, but have just been really busy this past week. I'll try to post something tomorrow, but if not, definitely by Wednesday. (Though if Steven wants to post with Beryl and Sam catching some rats in the kitchen before lights out, feel free. :) )

• 4 weeks later...

OK there has been a slight change of plan to our side of things. Jasra and i have been having convos about setting up her story so the new plan goes like this.

Day 5- Nic, Jana, Jack, Cloud, Oliver, Carmen and reibe Plan a way to disable the Reaper and save the others.

Day 6- Nic, Jack, Oliver and Jana infiltrate the Reaper on the stealth shuttle to plant timed explosives to disable it when the Echo is to enter the system the next day. Jack and Jana escape the Reaper in the stealth Shuttle after Oliver is killed and Nic is captured, They escape to Haven in the dark and prepare to save Beryl and Ryshana thinking Nic is also dead.

Day 7- The Echo arrive To rescue everyone from the planet.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I think I've pretty much done all I want to do with Beryl on Day 6, so unless Stingerhs wants to do something more with her and Ryshana, or with Ryshana and Jeez, it looks like everyone is ready to move on to Day 7-- the big rescue! :)

Unfortunately, as of this Friday, I won't have any internet connection at home, and being busy moving, I probably won't be able to post much until next week sometime. If it's alright with you guys, I'd like to hold off on beginning Day 7 until next week...unless someone wants to take over Beryl and Sam for a while.

Comments? Ideas?

Well, to be honest, I'm a little curious. We planted explosives on that ship (on our end) and then everybody thinks Nic is dead... and Jana's been established as the ship's captain... but that still leaves the question, when are the explosives we planted supposed to go off?

Other than that, I think those of us on the Echo are ready for the rescue as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Alrighty guys I’m sure we’re all aware that Grace is leaving (possibly already gone) us and that Wildjedi (Now Writer) is considering a triumphant return in the next adventure our crew will partake in. As it seems that grace may have already gone (considering her last post anywhere was the 15th) and Stinger has a wish to finish it by the end of the month if there are no objections I suggest that either sting or myself take control of her. Obviously nothing needs to be posted until after the homing beacon is activated so the decision doesn’t need to be made until we reach that point.

Also in a ret-con moment the timers on the bombs planted by Nic, Jana, Jack and Oliver are set to begin counting down when they pick up the homing signal that Ryshanna will set.

Archived