Home

New Round of Questions!

Darth_Torpid-PG

Okay, here goes nothing...

1.) Will the retail game run faster than the demo taking into acount all of the various factors including larger maps,etc?

2.) Will we be able to build Super Star Destroyers? I know Capt. Piett commanded the Executor during the battle of Endor and not a Star Destroyer as his hero character in the demo represents. I personally believe it is essential to have such an important ship in the game, as you have included other ships like Home One, maybe you could have it as a hero ship?

Is there a link to a transcript of this dev chat somewhere? I can't find it on EmpireAtWar.net...

My two burning questions are:

(1) We're given information on which units are strong or weak against each enemy unit. If I leave a number of units alone, or give them an attack-move command, and they encounter enemy forces, will they attack those enemy units they are strong against, and try to avoid those they are weak against (like, for instance, a strike group in Homeworld 2)? And if not, is there time to implement this? ;)

(2) Can both "move," "attack-move," and "attack" commands be queued as waypoints, rather than just "move" commands? It'd be nice to tell a bomber squad to take out the hardpoints on a ship in a particular order or tell a group of units to sweep for enemies along a given route, instead of having to wait and issue each command individually after the last is completed.

Regardless, I'm really looking forward to this!

Okay, here goes nothing...

2.) Will we be able to build Super Star Destroyers? I know Capt. Piett commanded the Executor during the battle of Endor and not a Star Destroyer as his hero character in the demo represents. I personally believe it is essential to have such an important ship in the game, as you have included other ships like Home One, maybe you could have it as a hero ship?

i remember reading somewhere that the SuperSD will be in the game as a kind of hero.... but then again i could be wrong .. ... but most probably right. ... it was a while ago

but i to hope it is in the game

i know the bigger shield has a bigger diamitor around the base, like almost the entire map, can we have both shields in the same time, on the same planet?

The upgrade is for individual Shield Generators, it increases their size and makes them block particle weapons too. You dont have to build another Shield Generator

Archived