Home

Kira dead then menu?

Flash512

First off, if you're going to post a technical problem, we'll need you're PC specifications. Second, who is Kira and when do you encounter her? Third, what game is this for, because it doesn't sound like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, the game this forum is for.

I think he means Mira, therefore, I'm guessing he's playing darkside, which gives us some idea of what's going on.

I just beat kira and (forgive me if this is part of the game sense I don't know)

once she dies it goes right back to the main menu any

reason why?

Ignore the people who have jumped to conclusions... They all mean well. I guess we are asking some important questions:

1. Which game are you playing? (KotOR I or KotOR II?)

2. You said 'Kira'.. Did you mean 'Krea' or 'Mira'? (Sounds like KotOR II?)

3. What exaclty happens? You kill this NPC, and it jumps to a Menu. Where in the game is this? (Before you go into the Malacore: Sith Temple, or When your are in the Sith Temple?)

4. What are you system specs?

Anything else that you can provide will be very much helpful...

Ignore the people who have jumped to conclusions... They all mean well. I guess we are asking some important questions:

1. Which game are you playing? (KotOR I or KotOR II?)

2. You said 'Kira'.. Did you mean 'Krea' or 'Mira'? (Sounds like KotOR II?)

3. What exaclty happens? You kill this NPC, and it jumps to a Menu. Where in the game is this? (Before you go into the Malacore: Sith Temple, or When your are in the Sith Temple?)

4. What are you system specs?

Anything else that you can provide will be very much helpful...

Its kotor II I Kill krea and it jumps to the menu right afther, then I have to do it all over again

Malachor V

That's the end of the game, you should be able to ask Kreia a bunch of random questions until she dies. You should then get a cutscene of

the PC becoming the new Sith Lord and making Malachor V his/her new base of operations if you're DS, or the PC escaping (with party members?) Malachor V and it exploding if you're LS.

You may want to consider looking into the TSLRP's progress.

Archived