Home

[TSL] mjpb3's New Disciple

mjpb3

New Disciple head mod.

------------------------------------------------------------

Please view the mod page for installation instructions.

sm-Screen-10.jpg

Here's the link:

http://www.cjt0202.net/mjpb3mods.php

http://gamemods.mjpb3.net/

As always, feedback is welcomed.

Enjoy!

This'll be added to my 'default mods' list as soon as I reinstall K2. (DVD burner needs to hurry up and get here *mummble*

Ha! Yeah, I've had this mod running around on my PC for a few weeks now. I don't think I could play K2 without it now :)

The other day I started a new game on our XBox and forgot that I hadn't transferred this mod for Di over, and when I got to the Jedi Enclave, I did a double-take when I saw the 'old' Disciple standing there...

Needless to say, I transferred this puppy as fast as I could :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
I'd love to try this out, but I'm already using that head for a male PC in an ongoing game. Would it affect that saved game if I installed this mod?

This mod replaces that male head with another male head that was a leftover from K1, and therefore still residing in the files.

In otherwords, if you install this mod, your choice of that male head as a PC will change to the alternate head this mod installs:

Screen-10c.jpg

So you can play this as either a male or female PC, but the male PC head selection gets changed to the head pictured above.

As a female PC, Disciple will look like the screen in the original post.

(I did the mod this way so that the resulting head disappearance (two heads occupying same space sometimes makes one of the heads disappear) wouldn't happen.)

Archived