Home

Problem with Mission "Convoy Attack" first rebel*

PhoenixFyre

Hi ya'll/

Hope somebody else went through this problem and what is wrong :(.

I have played the first "Rebel Alliance" mission in XWA- "Convoy Attack" a total of 5 times now. Each time I get the "Victory" message on my HUD. When i am getting rdy to head toward Defiants' hanger...a shuttle arrives and crashes into the Defiant which then gives me a "Mission failed".

I have tried everything...once even beat the shuttle to the defiant hanger, same thing. Still failled* mission.

I can't move further in XWA because of this either :(. :smash::ball::cry8:

Anybody know how to fix this??

PhoenixFyre

Note: played before..and never had this problem. Played it in original stayle and with new game set. same problem :(.

• 3 years later...

I had this problem too, and I figured out to solve this problem. Download AlliED mission editor. Open that up, and it will ask you if you want to load an existing mission; say yes. Then a browser window will open up with all of the original XWA mission, select the 10th one down, as this mission is technical mission ten. Open it up, then on the left hand side in the AlliED mission editor program you will see a list of all ships in the mission scroll down to the SHU Opra ship, right click it and say delete; and there you go bug solved. Oh and dont forget to save it. When I completed the mission, I went full engines got to the buoy as afast as possible and flew to the Definace as fast as possible, I realy dont think it matters cause I added some extra X-wings to the mission and they were there. So its probably not necessary to rush, but I did just in case and it let me move forward in the game. But I highly douhgt SHU Opra will show up after you have deleted it.

Archived