Home

the age old question...

toue

Clones for the win. I suppose in infantry the Clone officer will beat the imp one, in vehicles, the only DECENT vehicle that the empire have is the IFT, which I reckon is a Republic vehicle anyweay IMHO, in space, it's more personal preferance, although in the films, the Republic has been thoroughly nerfed to become an empire.

Empire is much strong than Clones. Dark trooper is devastating if used correctly. Mortars have a good blast radius and when combined with rage are nothing short of awesome in skilled hands. The chaingun isnt very effective against mortars - infact its worse than blasters which can kill most in 3 headshots.

I know it wasnt asked, but overall rebels have the advantage on most maps.

Even on Mos Eisley where empire have a huge speed advantage, wookies can shoot darkies out of the air with a small charge and although lacking speed somewhat, the rebels are just too powerfull.

Get to evenly skilled clans fighting over mos eisley and rebels will win every time.

Clones really do lack the punch of the empire due to no mortar (the only faction without such a thing). Jet Trooper is much weaker than the first game, the emp launcher is much slower meaning hitting a real player from the air is almost impossible (assuming they can play fairly well).

Well, i personally don't like the chaingun too much, each hit is about as strong as one pistol shot, but it's sure fun to crouch down and nail 3 droids for fun games (never online)

I like the mortar launcher a ton because of versatility. You easily kill anything with one shot, and on crowded maps (ie: Pollis Massa) it really owns. you also aren't dead meat vs. a vehicle, which is always nice.

Dispite not liking the Commander, i think the Reps are a tad bit better. IMO, both sides are better against their intended enemy (CIS and Rebels), but the Reps would definatly win, because of how their weapons are intended to be used against large amounts of infantry, and the Imps are intended to use against vehicles (at least, that's what it looks like to me)

oh, btw, i'm new here so...hi :cool:

Archived