Home

Over 1 thousand kills

Arcane_Penguin

Look at these stats ((not edited, simple to get))

alotakills.jpg

"How do i get that many kills?" you ask? simple

Play 1CTF on Jabbas Palace with all the CTF settings all the way up, make it so you have 32 AI bots, Put the hero settings so there on "Always" and play as Republic, take the hero and start killing!

yeh me too, still on that level spawn a as a republic trooper and quickly catch the cp in front of jabba, next make your way to the stairs. Go down the first flight, turn left and stop at the top of the next set. Crouch and look over the top and fire in the doorway. The CIS just run from out of there, and with 500% reinforcements i managed 784 kills once lol

No...not impossible. He could have easily killed have the enemies forces and out of pre boredom, go on an insane rampage and completely destroy his team. He sounds like the person who'd do such a thing.

But the enemy maximum reinforcement count would be 750... Wouldn't that mean that he killed every single AI and 34 more?

But the enemy maximum reinforcement count would be 750... Wouldn't that mean that he killed every single AI and 34 more?

Well if he was on jabba's palace like he said, some of those kills could have been gamorreans. Heck, they'd have to be to get a kill count that high.

Just as ParanoidAndroid said, "he'd have to kill an immense amount of gammorreans. Which is possible.

What he shows is reasonable. He spawned camped as a hero on a CTF map. Why you would want to spend the time required to do this I have no idea. With the enclosed spaces at the CPs on Jabbas Palace, you can easily take out many units at a time. (I think he could have gotten more kills as CIS)

well, he could be there all day camping, and the deaths on the other team kinda matches the story also. Also if you see the awards tab things matches.

That having said, he could still well be using cheats.

I personally tend to believe him though, cause its meaningless to do this with cheating. THen again its meaningless to do this, period! :3

But I would like to see the personal awards n stats of this though, must be interesting.

Archived