Home

Over 1 thousand kills

Arcane_Penguin

........the "Over 1 thousand kills" topic.

Ya, I've lurked a while but that topic inspired me to register.

I'd like to think that was impressive, but the amount of deaths (30) doesn't impress. It got me playing to see how many kills I can get without being killed myself on any given mission. I set the reserves to 500% and the spawn to 32 in instant action. I've tried it on many maps but I can't seem to break 400 kills in a session.

Here's a pic of my best, no screen shot, taken with a digital camera, so sorry about the low quality.

10000378va.jpg

Give it a try, it's fun to do, as well as very difficult. This has been on Normal setting by the way, but still trickey to do.

Ya, we don't need any clutter and confusion.............................

I was kind of quick to put up that response earlier. I've been doing well at not getting killed lately and playing a little smarter, so I've been challenging myself to achieve max kills without getting killed myself. Believe me, setting the reinforcements at 750 makes for a long campaign and it really sucks when you get to about 250 kills and get killed yourself.

Anyway, since it was asked, this was done one the Kashyyk map playing as Empire. Every time I attempt, it's on a different map with a different faction, but this one has been my most played because I found that my kill rate increase because of the added Wookies that aren't part of the reinforcement count. I also like the large area of that map to be able to see whats going on all around. I also like Polis Massa for this style of play because I can just sit in one of the long halls and blast away as soon as they walk through the door but the max I've ever achieved on that map was about 270. Mustafar, Utapa, Corusant, Tattoine(ya, I know, spelled all wrong) are also maps I like to do try this on but my kill count isn't as great because of the lack of the extra forces beyond the 750 like the Wookies.

I actually only recieved four medals in that whole 393 killing spree, which to me, is funny. But anyway, I'm just rambling now so............................

I'll rarely, if ever, play as the hero becuase I just get killed too easily, LOL. Really, it's funny, I suck when playing as a Jedi.

This is actually more fun since I achieved legendary status on all and automatically have the award rifle, precision pistol, and remote rockets to play with. Ya, the remote rockets are great for killing a crowd of 10 instantly. I'll mix it up with vehicles, elite rifle, and rockets on the Kashyyyk map. I forgot, the Naboo map is great also, but I always rack up too many team kills with a vehicle on that one.

I played 1 flag CTF on Hoth as Rebels with heros off, 5 captures and I WAS TRYING TO WIN and I got over 500 kills. It took me almost and hour but I had gotten so many awards that I couldn't bring myself to quit. I got over 40 Endurances and at least 20 of each Guardians and War Heros.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Archived