Home

Hurray for the Mods!

Sithman1138

The moderators have been doing a good job as far as I can tell. They are beieng helpful, banning thouse(?) who go against the rules a number of times....This place is a lot better moderated than many sites I'm subscribed to. This is not a suck up, but you guys rock! What does every one else think?

yes, we are indeed awesome :D

though I am not a mod in this area I can definitely say that EaW has gotten off to a great start. But with DMUK running things, it's no huge surprise. He's a great man :)

I actually thought this was a thread applauding the slew of mods for the EaW demo :p

lolz

mtfbwya

....goodly moderated....

moderation extends to grammar as well..

"goodly" is a word but cannot be used in that context, "well moderated" would have been best. [/grammar nazi] :p

LIAYD.. I never suck up. Credit given where it is due, DMUK is the backbone of EaW.net , just like you are the backbone of.......??

*scratches head* :p

mtfbwya

moderation extends to grammar as well..

"goodly" is a word but cannot be used in that context, "well moderated" would have been best. [/grammar nazi] :p

LIAYD.. I never suck up. Credit given where it is due, DMUK is the backbone of EaW.net , just like you are the backbone of.......??

*scratches head* :p

mtfbwya

mmmkay .....

...godly moderated....

Fixed. :D

Archived