Home

Cantina 14 Discussion Thread

Deac

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, everyone! 'Round the Forums, I'm known as Grace. Due to wildjedi's departure from LF (and his approval), I will be taking over control of his characters in this thread and in "PtH", as I have with most if not all of his other characters on LF. I can promise there won't be much of a character shift when it comes to his characters, but some slight shifts are bound to occur (given a difference of writer). Anyway, I'm looking forward to digging into such a long-standing story.

Thanks to Redwing for some IM discussion on the subject, and to Admiral for PM's he sent WJ. If I have any further questions, I'll be sure to ask :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I've not been on guys, good to see stuff's moving again. Work has been hectic, and I've been trying to find a place to live next year. I'll see if I can get upto speed tonight and churn out an awesome post for you all soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey red, I think we could start a new thread.

no one's repling and the thread size is big enough for it :)

at least it'll give room for people who are into posting still

I'm underway and i still find time to get on here ;)

to be perfectly honest I don't want to start a new plotline, which is usually the point of starting a new thread. I have all my ducks in a row for this plotline, as well as PtH, so I can RPG it if certain people (Admiral...) would post, I'll post too. But I'm too busy with school to devote the excess time/energy to coming up with something completely new. XD

i can understand that. i'm not the only person in the world.

****, i can only get on when it suits me, and everyone else... >.>

working mid's suck.

well you know i'm fully ready and able to make posts, i just want to go places with what we got right now.

pth, well, cant really say much about that, im thinking of an idea for pth, but that has to do with a character whom is now played by a whole other person, which i dont think such would be interested in a story :)

although i'd prolly have to pass it by you first XD

another note: Cracern in PTH, not sure where to pop him further in exsistance, dont see where i can throw him in and or around people. kinda want to avoid a little emo situation and just flip out on npc's cus "life's not fair"

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived