Home

Darth Vaders Voice?On one of the game

Starkiller96

Original voice actor of vader's is still alive. He gave his voice to Vader in Episode 3. I imagine that they hired it for the game too.

The most terrible thing is that in France and Germany we will have french and german voices instead original. We get screw to the bone with that.

Just to give you an exemple in France Darth Vader is called Dark Vador and Han Solo Yan Solo. Chewie is called Chico and so on....

God Bless the DVD and original voice actors

you're right. There's other possibility: they could just use the old material for in-game

phrases... Like "I have NOW" but not for Movies

P.S.

Hey, That means thet It was't actualy Mark in Dark forces Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast?

True enough, but he never accepted to do any voices for Star Wars video games. Probably because he doesn't want to be associated only with Star Wars...though he'll probably died known only for his Star Wars role...

And what about Wing Commander series ? Wing commander IV and V has Mark Hamill acting there and its a video game.

I remember a Mark Hamill Documentary, and he was talking about his Voice Acting career. He's actually worked for quite a few games and Television shows, he's pretty good both in voice and acting imo (Play Wing commander). If i recall, he said he's never actually been approached to do his voice for a Star Wars game.

Archived