Home

Now you can relive the tales of the Bible.... with LEGO!

Katarn07

Is the pastor who makes this actually serious in his belief? Some of the scenes seem like a mockery, like the fable where the women should be silent in church...and the scene shows a fire coming through the isle while only a woman sees it and is distressed at her inability to mention it...

Tyrion, do you think that anybody willing to pick up a huge set of lego from the store just to remake the Bible with them is serious or othrwise sane?

I wonder how much spare time he had and where did he do these sets? Right on the altar, a bible in hand and a set of lego men and women on his other.

"Hmm... The bible said these two had dirty, dirty sex... But it doesn't say in which position. Oh, well. I'll just pick one in random. Where's my kamasutra book?"

>.>

<.<

I have a dirty, dirty mind and I should be shot in the index finger several times

EDIT: For you huggy-huggy-lovey-lovey-god-women's activists, here's something for you from the bible:

Ephesians 5:22-23

Wives should be subject to their husbands as to the Lord, since as Christ is head of the Church and saves the whole body, so is the husband the head of his wife.

Oh, I love how the extremist church-feminists are working against the will of god

Didn't you say that on the older thread about this?

I see, we are infact before the bible and Jesus has not yet been born and..... okay.... this post sucks.

*Goes back into corner thinking up my story line for my "Time Traveling Ninjas vs. The Flying Psychic Pirates" 60,000 page epic novel*

Is the pastor who makes this actually serious in his belief? Some of the scenes seem like a mockery, like the fable where the women should be silent in church...and the scene shows a fire coming through the isle while only a woman sees it and is distressed at her inability to mention it...

Well, some of it IS a bit hard to take seriously... ;)

Archived