Home

LIST OF ACTIVE JK PLAYERS

Rosenkavalier

Beefy here! Most of you already know me! I just want to add myself to the active players list!

As most of you know, there is a JK chatroom on IRC. irc.gamesurge.net #jk are the directions. An easy way to get in is by going here... http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/jk

Wanna play?

Also, check out http://www.jkcommunity.co.nr for help with installing and playing JK!

Peace!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I would play Jedi Knight online if I could find a server but anything I tried doesn't seem to want to work :freakout: though I've been going back through the entire game trying to get all the secrets without cheating (using strategy guides and normal cheats themselfes) though I've played Jedi Outcast awhile back can't remember the time line though

• 2 months later...

I just want to update this thread...

we're all at irc.gamesurge.net on IRC under #jk

there's still 30-50 players who come in and out to play... usually if you're lucky, you can play up to 10-20 games per day.

I'm game ALL summer. So look me up on AIM at "Beethovenite"!

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I basically play all of them - but I only play between Thanksgiving & Super Sunday. I'll play any of the JK games - however, I only played MotS once (not sure why); for a while, I lost one of my JK CD's and couldn't play that game - I could have gone to eBay but had enough to play w/JK-O & Academy.

First discovered Katarn in DF - which I didn't really play because my PC was old at the time - it was a 286 until 1997. That was the year I downloaded the demo for JK - at the time 20mb was huge (another 5 for DX5). I must have played that demo for about a year. The next year, instead of getting JK, I got another demo for it when I finally bought DF. I knew that DF was older than JK but had no idea just how bad that demo for JK spoiled me for the older game. (my pack of DF came with a 3-level demo for JK, the

1st 3 levels of the newer game.) Finally in '99 I went and bought JK. To this day, I can still appreciate the ways that the Jedi-Quake games haven't quite surpassed JK. I'm also giving MotS a trial run - all my Jedi games played on a 2003 Toshiba Laptop.

I got Outcast in '02. It was great but most of the time I was frustrated by maps that seemed to go on forever without actually progressing the game; also the puzzles were (at the time) impossible. No arguing that lightsabers were much better. To bad Lucasarts can't do a JK-JK2 mod of their own, it's not like that's going to compete too closely with their new JK game (or any other JK game).

Academy - I wasn't bowled over by the demo, and til this day I can;t get over the feeling I'm playing JKO-lite. That said, it's got a lot to recommend it - more vehicles, movie-familiar settings and separate missions.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived