Home

CW weapon pack

[JFH]Robert[L]

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the PLX hold prototype:

cloneultarck0036am.th.jpg cloneultarck0041ld.th.jpg cloneultarck0059sn.th.jpg

We still would need to find coder if you guys want PLX to have separate hold and fire animations than rest of the weapons. (yes, im also working on firing animation with recoil) Alternative is i could try and make in-between hold for both rifle and plx, but i would still prefer this to be coded separately.

Here is the PLX hold prototype:

cloneultarck0036am.th.jpg cloneultarck0041ld.th.jpg cloneultarck0059sn.th.jpg

We still would need to find coder if you guys want PLX to have separate hold and fire animations than rest of the weapons. (yes, im also working on firing animation with recoil) Alternative is i could try and make in-between hold for both rifle and plx, but i would still prefer this to be coded separately.

omg nice kain. that looks great :):)

hi all. :D i got good news, we made again progress on the weapons. this time we made the Z-6 clone chaingun.

here are some screenies:

Z-6.jpg

and this is how the animation should look like

Scene.jpg

if done the UVW-map so it wont take a longtime bevore we start skinning it.

(here is some info)

the Z-6 Rotary Blaster Cannon was a powerful blaster developed by Merr-Sonn Munitions and used during the Clone Wars in a limited capacity.

Working around a basic design flaw inherent in many typical blaster weapons, the Z-6 incorporated six barrels in a rapid rotation wrapped around a coolant-lined core. The galven circuitry used in the blaster means that the Z-6 has a slow cooling rate, allowing for a tremendous rate of fire (roughly 166 rounds per second).

Despite its impressive firepower, the weapon has several notable limitations, specifically the high rate of ammunition consumption, its weight and recoil. Efforts by Merr-Sonn to counteract these limitations have not been completly successful, and tend to make the weapon that much more difficult to use.

Do you know the Clone Pistol Model?

I only had the Clone Wars Cartoon as reference and I made the model exactly the way it was in the cartoons:

http://home.arcor.de/pahricida/images/arcgun_old.jpg

Til I realised, that though it lookes well in a Comic it's not really pretty in a Game.

So I thought about how it might look in reality and came up with this:

http://home.arcor.de/pahricida/images/acrgun1.jpg

I suggest you go over the design again.

They already have a clone pistol, very first post. It's better anyway.

Sooo...what's the progress on the DC-17 weapons? Those are the ones I'm really looking forward to.

well... tesla is working on them now. its in progress atm. its far from done and the progress is getting slow. i found a coder. he only needs some info to help us.

They already have a clone pistol, very first post. It's better anyway.

Excuse me but if you don't even know what my point is why bother making a fool out of yourself and reply?

I was merely explaining that a direct conversion of a Clone Wars Weapon is not a good idea at all since it's way too undetailed and you had to start over again anyways.

Oh and the weapon in the first Post is A DC-15 Carbine ... not a pistol at all.

Ah, we weren't thinking the same thing then. The DC-15B is used as a pistol in BattleFront, so I assumed it will take the place of the DL-44...right Robert?

well. as you already know we are gana make new weaponslots. so the DC-15b

wil probaly get the e-11 effect. its better couse in bf2 its a pistol but original its a rifle

• 2 weeks later...

Archived