Home

Who Is Your Favourite Sith Lord In The KOTOR Series?

Diego Varen

Who Is Your Favourite Sith Lord In The KOTOR Series?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Your Favourite Sith Lord In The KOTOR Series?

• Darth Malak
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Traya
    • I Like All Of Them
    • I Don't Like Any Of Them

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked them all. Malak was an all around good villain, Traya was very interesting, Sion was something new that was a refreshing change from the usual clichés, and Nihilus had a really really well written background (though I was let down by the...two...times I saw him during the game).

I think if I had to pull a favorite, I'd say Nihilus. Despite his lack of "screen time", his the setup Visas and Kreia gave him, plus his overall look (and his voice :xp: ) made for a very interesting character.

A close match between Sion and Nihilus. Malak was the typical clutch-my-chest-while-laughing-demonically-after-my-boring-monologue. He was kind of annoying after the first time through KOTOR. Not that he wasn't a nice good villian, but I just got tired of him after a while.

Now Sion and Nihilus, I liked them a lot. For one, they weren't dummer than dirt, and they weren't always spouting "And now you feel the true power of the dark side! HA-HA-HA...." They were just darker, more mysterious, and were great concepts, different from what you usually see for villians in Star Wars games.

Archived