Home

Jango VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:angel: :angel: :angel: Screenshots :angel: :angel: :angel:

O.k. hers is all the latest fixes. Fixed overall mesh (hips/leg armor line is out. and shoulder straps have been removed), and new skin for torso. I also reskined the pistol so they look alot better than before. I added the Jango Pilot (with headset and no pack). I plan on doing Kamino version with the old pack next. I will get on to Boba hopefully soon. Marzout

I do however need to fix these icons to show no shoulder straps. OOOOOps

baseshot20xl.jpg

:angel: :angel: :angel: New Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

I just sent out the Beta to some of you guys. I also sent out one to Buffy for screenshots. I finished Boba. I think everything is Great for Jango, but Boba needs a little more work. Stupid cape is turning out to be a nightmare. The problem is that the cape is under the jet pack (pushing the cape mesh forward enough for the arm to clip through). I have to say that I think the clipping issue is less than that of the Boba model that is already in JKA, but thats not saying much. Oh well, Marzout

Trying to figure out how the ingame Boba does what he does. I found that the model has tags for the jetpack and flamethrower. *jet1, *jet2, and *flamethower. Not sure if I should try adding those tags... Heres something crazy, the default for the boba has the jet pack, but the "default_no_jetpack" has no pack. Why is it I think thats crazy? Because the default should not have the jetpack, since thats the one that should show up on the multiplayer selection screen. They must have coded "default_no_jetpack" to be the actual default model for boba. I think I'm going to add both my varients with an extra "no pack" option, so players can use them for JKplus. It would be cool to be able to use my packs, but my guess is the game is coded to use only the boba pack. It would be interesting to find out how its possible to use the jet pack as a different character. If anyone has any thoughts on this, I would appreciate some insight. Marzout

Trying to figure out how the ingame Boba does what he does. I found that the model has tags for the jetpack and flamethrower. *jet1, *jet2, and *flamethower. Not sure if I should try adding those tags... Heres something crazy, the default for the boba has the jet pack, but the "default_no_jetpack" has no pack. Why is it I think thats crazy? Because the default should not have the jetpack, since thats the one that should show up on the multiplayer selection screen. They must have coded "default_no_jetpack" to be the actual default model for boba. I think I'm going to add both my varients with an extra "no pack" option, so players can use them for JKplus. It would be cool to be able to use my packs, but my guess is the game is coded to use only the boba pack. It would be interesting to find out how its possible to use the jet pack as a different character. If anyone has any thoughts on this, I would appreciate some insight. Marzout

But Im just noob player so I have to wait till someone figure out and make other model to fly like boba fett .. then JA getting more fun !

thank you all for my screenshot Models great so I can take good screenshot it all about model and map ;)

I think this Jango is best Jango model I have ..

all other nice jango model is kind of Boba's skins so

I really with this Jango fly like boba in JA ..

Archived