Home

Jango VM

NeoMarz1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:angel: :angel: :angel: News Update :angel: :angel: :angel:

Well I made some fixes... No one really got back to me on Beta release (thats fine), so I just made my own fixes. Boba's Jetpack was totally reskinned, and I made some fixes to Boba and Jango's skins. I also added "no jet pack varients". NPC, and bot support. I think everyone will be happy with this model set. I sent the model to JKfiles today, so it should be a few days till post. I am stewing over the next project... I may take a break, or I may go back to my own project (that I keep mentioning). Tell me what you guys think. I sent the model out to those of you who have helped in some way. Thanks to all, Marzout

Yea the model was great, just that boba needed some work. You could always start on some ep3 separatists like some geonosians or nute gunray. Just a thought. Im gonna try to get up with sergio later today to see what is going on. Ill let you all know something when I get it. Hopefully we can get these models up on PCGM soon!

This models got quality but I don't like the proportions. There are many little details that are wrong...

Well that may be true, but I can safely say this is a better model than my original one that I put out many moons ago. I personally am aware of the little imperfections, but I'm not going to point them out simply because I will never be the one to hatchet my own work ;) I have been shooting for higher vote numbers at jkfiles, but it seems that every one of my models falls to a 8.6 average. Ive noticed that models that I consider to be simply amazing (like Hapslashes) never get the scores they deserve. I'm not saying that people are not voting right, I'm just saying that once you get past 40+ votes, it seems to not matter anymore. There are just too many different opinions out there. JK file voting is the equivelent to "American Idol" ;) I think I will probably get back onto my Eve project. Maybe see you guys in the future. Thanks for the support! Thanks to all for allowing me to have another 15 minutes of fame.

A special question for Zappa... What movie editing software do you use? and what file formats can you edit. I was thinking of getting into the film aspect of the media. I would be honored if you could give me advice from time to time. I'll probably get instant messaging set up on my pc, and start working in another direction.

Check the no jetpack Boba model.

The shoulder cape has ABSOLUTELY ATROCIOUS clipping issues on that variant alone.

Otherwise, impressive work.

I know. This will be the downfall for the model set. I considered not putting the Boba varient in because of this, but I'm more concerned about giving something to the Boba fans out there. Better something than nothing right? Jango would probably rate higher alone, but as stated above the vote scores dont really matter at this point. Thanks for the comment though. Marzout

I think I will probably get back onto my Eve project. Maybe see you guys in the future. Thanks for the support! Thanks to all for allowing me to have another 15 minutes of fame.

Well hard to believe you care for votings...

Anyways I suggest you really take a break. And if you come back (which would be much appreciated) I'd like to see you put all your efforts into one project so you're not remembered as the "hasty job guy". See players are mostly glad for the stuff they get and overrate stuff in their enthusiasm. If I feel like impressing someone it's meant for those who know what I am doing and not those foreign to the deal.

You know I'm not saying your stuff is whack at all. I know you got the skills to do that ... just take a break and recollect your patience to achieve it. :D

Anyways it's just a well meant advise.

Well hard to believe you care for votings...

Anyways I suggest you really take a break. And if you come back (which would be much appreciated) I'd like to see you put all your efforts into one project so you're not remembered as the "hasty job guy". See players are mostly glad for the stuff they get and overrate stuff in their enthusiasm. If I feel like impressing someone it's meant for those who know what I am doing and not those foreign to the deal.

You know I'm not saying your stuff is whack at all. I know you got the skills to do that ... just take a break and recollect your patience to achieve it. :D

Anyways it's just a well meant advise.

Thanks! I appreciate the sincerity. I also appreciate the confidence you have in my capability. At least you can tell its all about "haste" with me. My personal project I am working on will require me to be incredibly patient. I have over a dozen characters, and background props to design. Thanks again Pahricida. Its people like you that "enable" me to outperform myself. Marzout

Pahri is right, also i dont get why people can't stop asking for more, for sure they don't know how much effort and time gets to do this amazing packs of models&skins that you make in even 2 or 3 weeks, i think you have made the impossible i wouldn't see me (even if i knew more than amateur) or anyone modeling all this things that quick. The problem with the voting sytem is that the only votes ppl make are 10 and 0, most of the ones who put 0 is for some stupid problem, they just don't think in the work it have taken or even push the screenshot thumbnail, its not fair, anyway i hope you come back soon with another project in your mind ;)

Archived