Home

CALLING ALL TROOPS!

Delphi-PG

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DarthMaulUK

Nothing like riding on the back of the EA Marketing machine! PC gamer UK also has the great BFME 2 vs Empire at War next month teaser, which was to be expected.

However, I fear that PC gamer isnt going to reward EaW with a high score from reading their preview......but seriously, why do people believe magazine reviews anyway?

Lets take the fight all the way

DMUK

I gave my vote to the EAW but isn't this kind of weired ? Former Westwood Vs former Westwood. In other places it's called the civil war :lsduel:

Anyway I still have the bad taste from BFME 1 where lagg in SP was nothing I experienced till then not to mention the pitty gameplay. .

You can buy my vote by making a quick response to some of the great suggestions made in the "General Discussion -> Empire at War: Demo feedback -> Feedback Welcome" discussion thread. Are there any plans for updates to the full version?

I already voted for EaW, but I'm curious nonetheless.

Hard decision they both look like good games.(played eaw demo not bff2 yet) I like EA and lucasarts. Here are the votes so far.

p.s I cant do the beta for bff2? Is it even a demo? Apprently the beta isnt free and you need to be a preium memb fo fileplanet, im a normal free account.

Which former Westwood dev team has the better game?

Battle for Middle Earth II - 392

Star Wars Empire at War - 516

Just because it's EA, I'm voting for EaW.. no offense to the devs of EaW, but I haven't seen that Battle For Middle Earth II game before.. but anyways, you have my vote :p

Btw, do you guys from both companies know each other? Are there bets laid or something?

You can buy my vote by making a quick response to some of the great suggestions made in the "General Discussion -> Empire at War: Demo feedback -> Feedback Welcome" discussion thread. Are there any plans for updates to the full version?

I already voted for EaW, but I'm curious nonetheless.

I can take this one.

Delphi and I read all of the comments in that section, and in the "feedback welcome" thread especially (I started it after all :) ) While we don't have time enough to respond to every single idea/suggestion/question, We do take note of all of them. We will also, of course, pay close attention to things said once the game ships.

It's already too late to change the shipping version. However, since the demo is from an early December build, many of the concerns and bugs players have found have already been addressed. Those concerns that may not have been addressed and are not "by design" can be addressed afterwards with patches. We don't plan to let you guys hang once the game hits store shelves; we'll make every effort to make your EaW experience a good one. That's not to say that every single suggestion/concern/wish will be instantly put into the game, but it does mean that we will certainly consider it.

Community is important to us, as is making great games that people enjoy playing. We aren't vocal all the time, be we ARE watching...

Archived