Home

Frenzy-ing strategy

biny

I am trying to get legendary frenzys so i can use the elite rifle automatically.

Does anyone have any good strategies (in SP) for do this.

Currently, I play tantive and camp in one of the halls (far right one) and shoot anything that comes down the stairs. It works fairly well but it's redundant.

If anyone has an idea that will give me a variety of ways to get frenzys on multiple maps, please share.

Actually deathstar have narrow corridors which would help, but you die easily.

So I suggest the following:

1) be on normal, so the aiming aid kicks in. (I think it might help but I played elite getting them)

2) Aim at, or slightly above the head. Forget about bursts, spray them in full at groups of people, strafe slightly all the way.

3) find a place near a health+ammo droid.

4) GCW is generally a better era for awards, cause in CW commanders/droidekas are harder to kill and may sometimes ruin your streak.

5) good maps, Jedi temple... be rebel and do it in the huge hallway.

I agree with your other comments but spraying doesn't work well, the accuracy goes down way too far.

also full speed strafe would be best.

Well, I was refering to tactics in the Jedi Temple. Oops.

Well, if you are doing it right, with loads of AI, the imps are going down a stair, so even if you miss the shots will hit the heads of one of them imps walking down...

Also, the corridor seems to be a choke point, many AI would stop and shoot down the big hall. And health n Ammo is right around the corner.

And yes I know where the Death Star spot is, but often times the Ammo droid got trashed way too fast, though the health droid is surprisingly useful.

i found mos eisely to be very easy. start as imp or rebel. if imp start at command post closest to the cantina and work your way to the skiff. if rebel start at the cantina or the far north command post and work your way around taking the imps out. it worked for me and i got all of them there.

Depends on your renforcemtns setting and AI numbers really.

I did it on Kamino mainly camping the turrets and spraying down the unways, and with default renforcements and 24 AIs I manage to get around 4-6 per round, and a few gunslingers to top. Obviously you will get things like endurance and guardian too, but don't waste time on guardian, unless you want to do pistol also.

Personally I strongly suggest getting pistols up also, cause award pistol is good.

Yes 30 seconds is not a suggestion, its necessary.

If you die within 30 seconds after you get the award, the bonus sticks even if you die, meaning you can't collect the same award in the new life(well, you can always die again).

So 30 seconds is the minimum time you have to wait before you die and start collecting again.

Archived