Home

Jedi Knight Dark Forces II: Invitation

Phelan

well in search of looking for the map Empire Night Club, i stumbled on this site, been about 7 years i'd say :p. Maybe im dumb and cant see the df2 section but it appears to have been removed. anyway i was going to post in the forums asking for the map but i see there are some people who still love to play. so i dont know if you all are aware of this but the jk community still exists. it has migrated to mIRC...

right now its about 50 strong i'd say, and there are people playing at all times of the day it seems. We can be found at irc.holonet.org in the channel #jk. Its mostly nf saberists and nf gunners right now but there have been a few more FF players coming out of the closet as of late. theres also still a strong editing community for any of you editors reading this that can be found at #jkhub, in which new mods and levels are being made all the time.

anyway it would be great to see some of you guys come out and play, the community on irc seems to be growing every day! and also...

IF YOU HAVE THE MAP EMPIRE NIGHT CLUB STILL OR KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT PLEASE POST ON THIS BOARD OR COME TO IRC AND GIVE IT TO US. THANKS A BUNCH!!!!

regards,

Nope, Massassi didn't have it. They're great, but they don't have everything.

I think the reason it never appeared on Massassi is that files submitted to Massassi require a "readme" documentation. This map was stupidly created without any kind of info. So if somebody wrote up a reasonable looking readme file with the author info and the disclaimer that it's not made or supported by LucasArts, that it's for JK (and not MotS), etc I'm sure it could be added through the normal channels.

Speaking of obscure levels, anybody know about a MotS map called "De High Dive" ("The High Dive"?) Basically it was just a big room with a GIANT platform that you went up on an elevator I think and then leapt off and fell into some water. It was just a kind of cool idea. But no readme included. I got it off some stupid "hax" site, but the map worked fine. If anybody has that, let me know...

We really should get a page together with all the old JK1 maps that people are looking for. If we can't submit them to LucasFiles, we should at least get together a "classic JK1 files" page for JK.net.

[arg, forum troubles, sorry for multi-posts...]

• 4 years later...
Nope its not on massassi. I wish they was still going as strong as they was back in the day.

Holy crap yeah! I've been looking for this for awhile. If you still have it... please send it to

ravenhurst_00

at yahoo dot com.

:)

(crosspost from here originally: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2750032&posted=1#post2750032)

• 1 year later...

Archived