Home

Imperial Security Squadron

Cox_

Hello Recruits!

The Imperial Security Squandron (ISS) has now taken over Empire at War. Our leader, Dirk Pitt (ISSWolfe), is looking for more members to fill the leadership ranks in the empire. Our temperary command post can be found at http://isshq.9fd.net/ and are Holonet(forum) can also be found at http://isshq.7.forumer.com/ .

EDIT! NEW SITE AT http://www.ISS-Hq.net

If you wish to ask questions or would like to enlist please go to are Holonet. Until the War has started there will be no tryouts for enlistment other then general questions.

ISSBANNER.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to update posible members on whats going on with our Squad. We have most of our leadership and high ranked positions filled. We still are looking for more members and people to help us grow. We have about 20 members and growing and a new site underway. Also we are known as an "Imperial" clan but if we get enough members over 5 we would open a rebel side to our clan.

Thanks. and hope you take a look.

Announcement**

If you would like to join please do so now b/c you will autmatically be accepted in! After Wedenesday January 15, 2006 Only a tryout at the discretion of a member will allow you to join. If you have any questions PM me. Thank You

ISS Wolfe-High Commander of the ISS

Dirk Pitt-Name on EAW.net

• 2 weeks later...

...incoming transmission...

To: Commander ImperialSecurityService

Concerning: Recent conflict between our forces

Dear Commander;

It appears that during the recent uprising of the rebellion, and the continued budgetary constraints due to the new "project" Emperor Palpatine has begun (some kind of "moon"? Why is he spending trillions of credits building a moon? I have a nice moon I can sell him cheap...) that there is a shortage of credits to be distributed amoungst the Imperial Navy.

We want all the credits. There isn't enough credits for both an Imperial Defense Force and an Imperial Security Squadron. Everyone knows that the security guys carry around flashlights and don't have real badges. We, on the other hand, have real badges. And lots of guns.

In the spirit of brotherhood [we are all clones now anyway, heck, you even look like me (see avatar)]. We of the iDF will welcome your squadron into our much larger force. We all fight for the same big scary guy anyway! There are bigger fish to fight (like some guy named Solo and his giant ewok companion- Chews? Bachlavia?).

On a more serious note, very, very good games the other night! Am looking forward to testing your command prowess again soon!

...end transmission...

...incoming transmission...

To: Commander ImperialSecurityService

Concerning: Recent conflict between our forces

Dear Commander;

It appears that during the recent uprising of the rebellion, and the continued budgetary constraints due to the new "project" Emperor Palpatine has begun (some kind of "moon"? Why is he spending trillions of credits building a moon? I have a nice moon I can sell him cheap...) that there is a shortage of credits to be distributed amoungst the Imperial Navy.

We want all the credits. There isn't enough credits for both an Imperial Defense Force and an Imperial Security Squadron. Everyone knows that the security guys carry around flashlights and don't have real badges. We, on the other hand, have real badges. And lots of guns.

In the spirit of brotherhood [we are all clones now anyway, heck, you even look like me (see avatar)]. We of the iDF will welcome your squadron into our much larger force. We all fight for the same big scary guy anyway! There are bigger fish to fight (like some guy named Solo and his giant ewok companion- Chews? Bachlavia?).

On a more serious note, very, very good games the other night! Am looking forward to testing your command prowess again soon!

...end transmission...

1. you sound really odd when you refer to this as all real, as in we are not really in a galaxy far far away.

2. It is Imperial Security Squadron

3. We will never join, we have to many members and good people

4. I love making lists of threes.. :)

actually in spanish its "long live"

EX:

*Viva la mexico*

:smash:

Sorry, I speak both Spanish and Italian, and I've never heard a direct translation between Long live and Viva. If you want, try a translating service.

Although, I don't have any problem making a connection between Long Live and Viva. XD;; It's just not a literal translation. :king1:

Archived