Home

*spoiler* Is there any easy way to defeat the Laigreks?

Maverick5770

Well, when there's tonnes of them in the hallways, there's always the Big Bang Theory (you lay lots, maybe all, of your mines around the corner and lure the guys around there, and they take lots of damage. It also works in front of doors). You also save alot, and heal up after every fight. Shields will also help.

P.S. Welcome to the forums, always good to see another Canadian here :D.

Upgraded weapons are your friends, and the laigreks will respond to Force powers but not all the time.

You can also:

go to the droid bay, reactivate all the protocol droids, and they'll go out and self destruct near the laigreks. It's so gratifying getting XP without doing anything but just relaxing in the droid bay. :)

the way i go about it is:

my char is a ranged jedi (blaster with sniper shot) he only draws his saber when things get bad, other wise he attackes from range an buffs party. i put him in solo mode and place the other 2 just back from a corner(in stationary stance), place a few mines at the corner and leading down the hallway (in the path of the bugs) then wonder around till i find a few, snipe till a few come then run back to my party, rejoin them once ive ran a few meters past em (disable solo mode) and set them to aggresive stance, and snipe away and buff+heal when needed, rince and repeat, never lost a party member to em yet. :) ohh yeah.. and if things turn really bad, i have those precious few meaters head start to run like hell lol

The official KOTOR 2 Prima guide recommends using Atton in solo mode to run to the nearest console and overload the conduits. He'll be killed, but his Spirit ability will allow him to get back up again.

Or use stealth to do the same. Just so long as you do it with one character instead of killing your whole party.

Easiest way for me was to have the party (typically Bao-Dur & Atton depending on if I go to Dantooine first) go in solo mode and send Atton in stealth moded and overload the console frying the critters. Atton pops up back to life and the Exile heals him.

Well, after overloading you can actually run away enough to take less damage if you are fast enough....

Also, if you know how to "pull" critters it would help alot, have the rest of the members wait in a safe area, then go in and "pull" 1-2 bugs with a shooty weapon, and run to the gethering point so you can gank on them.

Easiest way for me was to have the party (typically Bao-Dur & Atton depending on if I go to Dantooine first) go in solo mode and send Atton in stealth moded and overload the console frying the critters. Atton pops up back to life and the Exile heals him.

Wasn't that basically restating what I said? :p

• 2 months later...

thats something i don't really need to worry about it the the bugs tend to RUN AWAY when they see me coming but then again every thing runs off in the game and in real life

i use extremmly powerful wepons with a hundred times more fire power needed .

and also have about 100 granades handy for the ones that runs off and dont even have to over load the terminal i love shooting and killing these bugs i perfer to kill and minceing them up to nothing and gutting them if i can its quite coo.l ive been knowen to be compleatly nuts when shooting anything and everything and everybody that moves in other words they end up dead and rotting in the ground plus my service is paid to the highest bidder

nah why use the force thats the easy way out its a lot more fun to do it this way for me its shoot frist ask questions later least you dont have them runing off.

the bugs can regenerate themselves but its only a hit point shoot blow or fry the little rats and thing should work

...investing in stealth is useless...

damm right.

also, keep one of your jedi friends out of the action and put them on jedi support. preferably with some form of the revitalize power.:)

i allwaysblow or shoots the little rats up them up plus force powers are the easy weak way out and plus shoot frist ask questions later and have every thing you got .

repeating blasters bombs granades and mines and just MINCE and gut and blow the little buggers up and shoot tons of holes in them and fry and have an nice little laigreks bbq no lightsaber needed. and slice,gut and mice them up .i would never use the force to beat them i perfer to go hand to hand and injoy have a little gutting and fry shoot and blow and bbq them till only there ash is left and granades are handy for the ones that run off least you dont have them running off then again everything runs off

Archived