Home

Cantinaverse Wiki

Redwing

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well BD, unless there's other info that turns up in the thread I'll simply report that as it happened. Flax appeared to die, but later mysteriously reappeared alive, without volunteering an explanation. (and describe the reappearance) ;)

P.S. you all forget I've done something like this before (or at least with the equivalent amount of work), to make this. (Except then I skipped posts not involving Deac, Rwos or Corzip Dinn.)

Unofficial bio format:

Bio Page Name Format: (Last Name), (First Name).

(This is to maintain consistency. To link to the page while displaying something besides that format type, brackets and the "|" included: "[(First Name, Last Name)|(WhatYouWantThePageToSay)]". For example "[starkiller, Deac|Deac]" would display "Deac" and link to "Deac Starkiller".)

!!!Name (first, last)

**Homeworld**:

**Species**:

**Gender**:

**Height**:

**Hair Color**:

**Eye Color**:

**Affiliation**:

(Make sure to preserve the spaces at the beginning of each line. They're what makes the little white box around this info.)

**Bio**:

**Other Info**:

**Appearances**: (Don't worry about this part. I can fill this in later.)

You can add more detailed descriptions of the characters, etc. etc. whatever you want, but the above is the basic format I'm using at the moment, stolen from Wookiepedia.

So for now:

!!!FirstName LastName

**Homeworld**:

**Species**:

**Gender**:

**Height**:

**Hair Color**:

**Eye Color**:

**Affiliation**:

**Bio**:

**Other Info**:

btw, in case anyone's wondering why I'm currently just adding random stuff and not anything 'useful' i.e. on Rwos, the Aether, etc, it's because I want to go through Cantina and get all that done first. Am planning on giving every single character that ever starred in Cantina a page, and most Cantina anachronisms (the reason I even made a page for GalactéMon).

Editorializing will be inevitable in cases of random godmoding, FYI, demonstrated well, I think, here: Aceos Azzaviros bio page.

We now have discussion pages and advanced permissions and stuff.

You're still all free to do anything, you want, though.

P.S. I am beyond frustrated that LF only goes back up NOW when I've been trying to get on since LAST NIGHT. Well NOW I have WORK. So, will reply to RPGs (PtH included) later.

My livejournal is entirely pink, and I don't have a problem with it. :p

I think the one in use was "Metal Sunset" which is actually a... well, metallic light red. But then again, I'm me.

Cantina 2 summary status: 10% done. Too much work, too little sleep at the moment. (The status report is to remind me to keep it atop my project list.)

Sure.

Cantina 2 summary status: 60% done. Will try and finish it tomorrow, along with posting in C14, which I've run out of time to do tonight. XP

By the way, I can't help noticing the many conflicting page links showing up in current entires; i.e. pages for both "Starkiller, Deac" and "Deac Starkiller" and "Deac"; but that can be fixed later on, of course.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived