Home

EU Takes Bold Step into the FUTURE! - Star Wars: Legacy

Astrotoy7

..The Solo-Skywalker era of Star Wars is coming to an End.

That cant be entirely true.... Cade is a direct descendant of the Skywalker line, for starters. Dont forget Jaina is still likley to have offspring, and

Jacen already has a daughter

It is unlikely the Solo line will be totally eradicated...

mtfbwya

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes you can by dark horse comics but only really from comic shops also i know sometimes if you go into a newsagents they maybe can order you in the comic * i used to do this with x-men comics a few years back before a comic shop oppened in my area*

Where abouts in england are you? if you looked online you'll find a shop they are everywhere these days *im even in the stages of opening one myself* and just need looking for.

• 2 weeks later...

New Legacy Picture showing the new sith!!!!

swlegacy14le.jpg

They do look pretty damn awesome!

Little bit more info to

The Jedi Temple is attacked, an Emperor is betrayed, and the Sith are born anew! A lot can happen in a hundred years, but all of the above happens just in this first issue! Not since Luke Skywalker first stepped aboard the Millennium Falcon has the galaxy seemed like such a vast, exciting, dangerous place!

So there is a new emperor? wonder who? in a way all the info about this series is all making me excited about the LOTF series too!

What IS that uglyness to the right of the Twi-Lek. Looks like a Vong D:

Recent short stories featuring Kyle Katarn have already mentioned the existence of force sensitive YV. It's not a huge stretch to imagine a force sensitive YV leaning towards the dark side.

IMO, that would be awesome.

mtfbwya

Well the guy *the one with the armor?* doesnt look too vong like to me so im 80% sure he isnt one?

Maybe his armour is like Bane's obalisk armour?

As for the Force Sensitive Vong

vongjedi1ml.jpg

Their are rumours floating around she might have been trained by lumiya who we know is back in the new LOTF series ?

Anyway back on topic i kinda like that guys armour reminds me on the main bad guy from Willows mask :D *maybe its a homage?*

I still can't fathom whether I'm for or against this idea, it seems good but I still can't decide.

For instance, I just don't like the idea that the sith have arisen within 150 years of being completely quelled in the OT, it seems too rushed.

If the story was set further forward, then it may seem disconnected with SW, and with Skywalker there it would seem even more of an oddity.

So there is a dilemma, I really don't want a full scale Sith invasion of the galaxy again, at least not yet...

Archived