Home

EU Takes Bold Step into the FUTURE! - Star Wars: Legacy

Astrotoy7

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It seems people are quite willing to accept KOTOR as canon, but not Galaxies - just because it was a crapy game and KOTOR wasnt. :) The Lucasfilm Licensing canon guidelines dont take that into account : p !
Does Galaxies actually have a storyline that does not get overridden by movie canon? I'd figure that would be the difference with KOTOR...

They are not big spoilers...Just a question Who is the guy blocking the Force Lightning on the Saber??

Ok not big spoilers but still spoilers

Good to see the troopers back :) So the new empire must be remnants of palpatines? and look at all the sith! bane would be spinning in his grave!

Here are some uncoloured pages.

I have to say, I'm finding the Sith a little over-the-top looking...

I have problems looking at things in greyscale - can someone use MSPaint to color it in for me :p

Yeah, I agree Primeski, the new Sith are giving off an "evil superhero" vibe rather than dark force wielding jedi. But I guess the timefram eit is set has allowed the writers and artists the freedom to do what they want - being comics' pplz - they naturally turn *every* villain character into an evil superhero :p

mtfbwya

I dont think the Sith are too superhero if anything its that jedi with the two lightsabers *ben skywalker?* who looks too superhero he looks like he should be fighting along with spiderman or batman

My one thing i not a fan of in comics is the way they make everyone super muscley and wearing lycra type stuff :( where the hell are the jedi robes!!!

Yeah, I agree Primeski, the new Sith are giving off an "evil superhero" vibe rather than dark force wielding jedi. But I guess the timefram eit is set has allowed the writers and artists the freedom to do what they want - being comics' pplz - they naturally turn *every* villain character into an evil superhero :p
The funny thing is, I love Jan's art in the other series that she has done, particularly in Republic. To me this looks to much like the first TOTJ type of series which I didn't like either...

The art work in Republic was awesome i really hope this'll be the same quality and style when it comes to being coloured.

Im with you prime i really didnt like the TOTJ art work it was terrible! while i think about it actually even the writing was pretty horrible too.

My one thing i not a fan of in comics is the way they make everyone super muscley and wearing lycra type stuff :( where the hell are the jedi robes!!!

Exactly ! thats what I meant about the superhero look. Tight fitting outfits, bulgings pecs and crotches....not very SW :( Damn those comic artists and their homo-erotic paradigms :p

mtfbwya

o always thought a jedi would be above such things as fashion hell they seem to turn their noses up at most other things

Let me use this analogy, in our present would you begin to wear knight armour to keep in tradition? Saying this, I probably would...:D

Let me use this analogy, in our present would you begin to wear knight armour to keep in tradition? Saying this, I probably would...:D

Yeah but the jedi are more like monks and they still wear tradinitonal robes.

i dont mind jedi wearing armor in time of war they look awesome in it i have a problem with them wearing superhero spandex looking crap.

Anyway when was it ever traditional for me to wear knight armor?

Well not entirely, chainmail was used even during times out of war, but in honesty there was no tradition necessarily unless you talk of the peasantry of the time because the time was basically a sucession of conquests and wars...

Anyways, I'll change Knights Armour with a Victorian Suit and Long Coat. :D

Well not entirely, chainmail was used even during times out of war, but in honesty there was no tradition necessarily unless you talk of the peasantry of the time because the time was basically a sucession of conquests and wars...

Anyways, I'll change Knights Armour with a Victorian Suit and Long Coat. :D

Well that is more fashion and fashion stems from wanting to look goodand trying to look better than others.

Jedi shouldnt be having these feelings hence the simple robes.

Archived