Home

EU Takes Bold Step into the FUTURE! - Star Wars: Legacy

Astrotoy7

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it's the other way around. 'A', at the beginning of a name means 'son of'. Did you actually read the link I posted?

ok then wookiepedia must have ****ed up cuz it sed that sharad is the son of a'sharad

And while Wookieepedia does sometimes get things wrong, it definately didn't get that one wrong. For example:

Sharad Hett was a powerful Jedi Knight who lived during the decades of relative peace prior to the Invasion of Naboo.

He sired a son, A'Sharad Hett, in this period... Sharad Hett was killed by Aurra Sing. [/Quote]

And then:

Darth Krayt, born A'Sharad Hett, was a Human male who served as a Jedi Knight in the waning days of the Galactic Republic. The son of legendary Jedi Knight Sharad Hett...[/Quote]

How can that be wrong? There are a ton of sources for both.

srry i looked at it on wiki and i tend to read stuff too fast so i must have read it wrong my bad

Don't worry about it, I was maybe a little quick to bash you. I've misread things too. I once read a quote where Dooku said he was a fool, and I thought he'd said he'd been an 'utter tool' :lol:

• 5 years later...

312px-LegacyB1_Full.jpg

Has anybody been keeping up with the new volume of Legacy? I have couple issues but haven't read them yet. Gabriel Hardman is an artist I like very much indeed so its cool to see him on Star Wars.

• 1 month later...

Archived