Home

Psychonauts glitches, easter eggs, etc! [spoilers]

Thrik

In Napoleon's World if you get the task from the guard, then go onto the bridge at Napoleon's castle, go onto the left stool thingo where the cannon guy is. Then you'll see two gearts coming out of the castle. Jump onto them. Then "Get musket from building" will cross off your task list. This might only be in the PC version, but I'm unsure.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The "Why aren't you pressing start" thing.

YAY PICTURE

Awesome. I was going to just take a picture of it from my Xbox version, but this is far clearer (being from the comp) and pretty much shows the same thing. :) I have some other screenshots to put in here, though.

There are some special figments around the game which are direct references to Double Fine. In the first floor of the first meat circus tent, there is a muscleman figment which is lifted directly from the original Double Fine Action Comic. The Double Fine mascot and logo, "Two Headed Baby", also can be found as a figment in various places.

(if you can add extra information to this, please do!)

Yeah, knight is in the theatre level.

It says so here:

http://www.doublefine.com/comics/scott_comic.php3?n=175

hasn't anyone noticed in the final cutscene, and possibly the long one where the asylum explodes the glitchs with the cruller model?

in the last cutscene you see him standing by the other councelors to the side without the psytanium rock on his back, then when he come up to give raz the jumpsuit he has it on

hasn't anyone noticed in the final cutscene, and possibly the long one where the asylum explodes the glitchs with the cruller model?

in the last cutscene you see him standing by the other councelors to the side without the psytanium rock on his back, then when he come up to give raz the jumpsuit he has it on

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=163248

We're discussing this ATM....-ish.

• 4 weeks later...

A neat trick to try is, when you're inside the asylum, enter either Gloria's or Edgar's mind, and go to either of the other two minds, beat the level and Raz will appear outside the mind that he beat, instead of where his body really is.

tickle Crispin with the feather, he laughs like the laugh in the cutscene, when Fred chases Crispin away.

• 3 weeks later...

I have some more, but im not sure what you would consider an egg, and Im not sure if they have been mentioned before...

In the brain tumbler experiement, once you walk inside the caravan and are trapped inside the egg, sooner or later it occurs to the player that they have to punch there way out. If you wait, Sasha will ask you if you feel trapped, etc, and then will ask you to try punch out a few times. After a few more lines of dialouge he will say 'Hurry Rasputin! This test is costing taxpayers alot of money!"

Also, it is possible to get to the Island that you fight Goggalor on. Even though the ball you hover with is disabled, a good run and jump, along with the boost from the hand trying to grab Rasputin is enough to just make it. It took me about 10 tries, so don't give up! If you climb the tower, then it will play the cutscene from the end of the battle and you will then be transported back to Linda. Even if Rasputin has lost his brain, he will be back in the real world. When you return to the Lungfishopolis level through the Collective unconsciousness, then you will be back on the island and there is no way (that i can see) to return to the rest of the level, so it is important to collect everything before you do this.

Also, i read on another site some funny stuff happens if you play the horn next to Dr Loboto, and some other funny stuff happens if you take Mr Pokeylope to the camp and interact with people while holding him. Unfortunately, my saved games arent anywhere near this events. Can anyone confirm?

ok, I was talking to Admiral Cruller, at the time when he says about how the canoes will be safe from all the hectic stuff happening. I walked away towards Bobby, and just before I reached him, I heard Cruller's voice come on. It was repeating the last couple of lines from the scene, but it was all slow and crazy. I was all like, "okay, that was freaky," Anyone else had this? It's crazy, yes, but cool.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Experienced a really weird glitch today.

I was doing the part where you have to stun the bull so that dog can finish the poster (first time i played I totally missed this part). Anyway, I threw a grenade and accidently stood in the way so the bull hit me and was pushing me like it does when it hits me, but then the game started playing the dialouge (not sure if it was the 'finished painting the poster' dialouge or not) but the camera remained focused on the ramapging bull instead of the other characters. When the dialouge stopped, the camera was left facing the bull on the angle that you see when it hits Raz, but Raz wasnt there and the bull kept running. It would run the length of the alley and then jump and return to the start of the alley and was stuck on a continous loop that I couldnt get out of.

I have a really wierd ,but funny glitch .When you are near the end and have beaten the den mother , then you have to get back to where the milkman stands and use the "look out of his eyes" ability on him .He will dissapear , and then no one will be there to stop the censors.Simply jump up on the house and wait.After a short time ,you will have a censor army.

• 2 weeks later...

here's an interesting easter egg. Use the bink and smacker tool to view the cutscenes going into Milla's mind and also being kicked out, and you'll see a bear hanging around the beach, even though no bears occupy the beach normally!

bearvl4.jpg

also, one time I was trying to psi-pound a brain container to get the brain, and Raz got stuck in this position until I restarted the game: razol3.jpg

(I made the color inverted so it would be easier to see)

Archived