Home

Your CD key is not Authorized

ShadowUnderGod

I have not had this happen before and I was capable for playing online for a good 3 months or so.

I bought the game from wal-mart and everything worked great as said before for the first 3 months. However now the multiplayer says that my CD key is not authorized to play that server.

It says this on all servers.

Help would be appreaciated since this is very frustrating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

this just happened to me as well.some guy was using my user to say bad stuff bout the room i was in and now i cant get back in and it says 'your cd key is not regestered to play this game' now how can that be when like 30 mintues ago i was ok with it?

• 2 months later...

oh my god same thing happened to me! I even wrote hi name down, it was playeroneben. is it the same guy? Anyways, hacked and started taking instead of me. Now i can't get into the game, because this message keeps appearing. I sent a message to lucasarts, but if anyone knows what to do please help.

I din't do anything against the rules. But before this happened some guy came into the game and started talking instead of me, saying bad things. It seemed like i was chatting, but i wasn't. Have you ever encountered anything like that?

Maybe /i was banned because of him?

• 2 years later...

I'm having the same problem but I have clues as to why it happened. I was playing Battlefront II in a Mos Eisley server. I discovered using force push to knock people over and then run at them with my light saber. I was pretty much unstoppable until I was booted from the system. I was doing the same thing today and got booted but when I try to get back in it says my cd key is not authorized. I wasn't breaking any rules i was just very good. Why can I play other servers if my CD key is invalid? someone forced me out on purpose. Could this have been the case for anyone else?

• 2 months later...

I did not. i have used noobgrinder for a while and followed the rules. The only thing i did different than usual is that i jumped onto a platform as i was dueling someone.

also on the noobgrinder server the admin will say what a person in banned for, ex: |Admin:"player 1 booted for using force"| this did not happen to me there was no message

And i am not allowed crack in my padded room

Archived