Home

New Rogue Squadron Collection soon

Skinkie

Heh, I just bought a Spawn TPB collecting the first 10 or so issues. I may need to look into this. I've never read any of the comics, but I do love Wedge Antilles. I was hoping this was a collection of the novels by your title :( Michael A Stackpole's writing is awesome.

The recent DH X-Wing series was pretty weak, IMO. Just a warning to look before you buy. :)

I dont know about the recent series, but the original XW/RS comics are freakin awesome. I'll vouch for 'em ! I even have Rebel Oppostion and teh Handbook from way back then :)

mtfbwya

I've got the all the old TPB's but since Rebel Opposition was never released in that form I'd like to have it, just for completion, also even though the new series may not have been great, I'll give it a chance (as I've heard Rebel Opposition wasn't that great either, and look what came out of that series later.) Plus the handbook in there, just another plus. Not bad for the price.

Oh and someone who's read the new one... Are Dllr and Plourr in the comic at all or does it take place before they joined? I was never really certain on it's timeframe. I remember hoping it would pick up where the other series left off so what happened to Fel would finally be explained (I didn't miss it anywhere did I?), but I heard it takes place earlier, so I'm hoping someone can fill me in.

Archived