Home

World of Warcraft

Seph

Hmm... I don't get it.

Some people want to buy a 40€ game with the word 'Warcraft' on it and then want to pay 25€ more every months just to keep playing.

I would rather raise the 50€ from somewhere and buy Guild Wars. It has no monthly fees and for what I hear is just as good as WoW.

Just to clarify so I don't cause a GW-VS-WoW flame war:

This is a financial side of view. I have not played either of the games and it would be pretty much impossible with my computer. The prices are about what they are here

Guild Wars is definately a good choice if you don't have a lot of time and cash to waste on monthy fees a huge scam.

Sure, GW isn't as large as WoW, but it has better graphics, and absolutely no spawn killing (which a lot of people like to do) since PvP is in arenas only :D

Fantastic game, but I'd only be repeating what others said, so I'll answer your question:

Night elves can be: Warriors, Druids, Pirests, Rogues and Hunters.

Warriors: Simple, and very killy, not very good against a mage who knows what thier doing, but still a fun class.

Druids: Complex, it is almost a multiclass seeing as it can shapeshift, may take a while to learn how to properly use one, but they are effective.

Priests: Weak, but can deal alot of damage, I suggest only using a pirest if your a fan of hanging back and supporting team mates.

Rogues: Weak, but like priests can deal alot of damage. The difference is rogues can't heal, and they can deal MORE damage than any other class except mage.

Hunters: Very fun, for killing NPCs you jsut send in your pet and let him take the damage while you pump the thing full of arrows, good times, hard to PvP with, unless you know what you're doing.

Thats the low down, hope it was some help.

What's cool, I got the game for $3. I played the first free month, and haven't told my parents that they are being charged $15 a month.... Heheheh....

I've got 174 hours on WoW, but I muss confess, my brother plays it more than I do. He has a lvl 31 human Paladin named Hornrune. He likes it a lot. Infact, last week, my brother played more video games than me. And that is saying something.

I, on the other hand, have a lvl 23 and counting human warrior named Candara.

It's pretty fun, infact, I feel like playing it right now, excuse me.

P.S. My Xfire name is Zerstorer, so feel free to add me if you play WoW or BF2. :D

Again, on Bronzebeard

Yeah, my friend has it. He can't stop talking about it! From what he's told me, and from what I've seen, it's very interesting and seemingly enjoyable. But yeah, it'll consume your life. You’ll be playing it nonstop for months (any time spent away from it will be occupied partially by thinking about what you would be doing if you were playing it).

I assume the buzz dies after a while. I think there’s a trial out somewhere: you could give it a spin and see if you like the game. If not, buy it only if you think you have enough time and money to spare.

It gets far too boring far too quick.

I know alot of people that play and I've spent some time with it myself.

I just don't like the combat I guess and all the questing against npc's.

The battles aren't so much about your skill, rather all the stuff you pick up.

In short, lots of standing around and in my oppinion, pedestrian quests wasted on npc's.

Archived