Home

Confirmation Please...

Ra2er

I have heard from numerous people that have pre-ordered EaW before its release date was changed that they have been told by the company they ordered from that their copy of EaW will be delivered on the 8th Feb. Is there any truth behind this, and as the thread name suggests, can I please have confirmation that the official release date is still the 16th Feb and that no last minute changes have been made to this date.

Thanks...

Yea that's the retail release for the shops, but I've heard from a lot of people that've ordered their game before the dates were changed, the company said they're going to get the game on the 8th. I'm slightly confused now as I know the 16th and 17th are confirmed dates, I was just wondering if anyone else has heard these 'rumours'? Thanks for the reply btw :)

Guest DarthMaulUK

When people pre-ordered, the release date was 7th/10th of Feb. Most buying departments fail to inform the stores of release date changes, or the staff just chose to ignore them.

Either way, the game is for sale on Feb 16th USA / Canada, Feb 17th in the UK and Europe with Australia getting theirs on Feb 21st

DMUK

Archived