Home

online comics???????

Aristotélēsticus

thanks i'll search for this, the problem with me is that i cant buy the books from my country.

was that Syria ??

*Doesnt matter what country you are in, just go to amazon.co.uk (closer than the US). Just arrange to get visadebitcard so you can spend money you have rather than be in credit, and then shop online til u drop :p

Some of the SW books are also available for LEGAL download in e-book format, and are infinitely cheaper than buying a hard copy. Good place for ebooks is ebooks.com Here are their SW Ebooks

They even have the new Dark Nest Trilogy :)

mtfbwya

thanks, but thats a problem too since the USA government forbade its facelities to sell its goods to anyplace or person is Syria

So are you saying amazon UK or even ebay UK wont ship to Syria... surely not.

Also, I doubt the ebooks fall into that category. All you need is a credit card number, you could be in the damn moon as shipping address is irrelevant.

mtfbwya

So are you saying amazon UK or even ebay UK wont ship to Syria... surely not.

Also, I doubt the ebooks fall into that category. All you need is a credit card number, you could be in the damn moon as shipping address is irrelevant.

mtfbwya

well yes, all goods or services from UK and USA, probably France, are forbidden to be shiped to Syria, we dont even get games or computer programs made by American companies, even Windows.

well yes, all goods or services from UK and USA, probably France, are forbidden to be shiped to Syria, we dont even get games or computer programs made by American companies, even Windows.

wow. so are you running linux ??!

still, the ebooks should be fine if you really want to read SW :)

mtfbwya

Archived