Home

Offical Super Bowl XL Thread

TiE23

Rolling Stones are gods.

They're 60. They're older than Jesus for God's sake.

But I confess, they'll probably be concerting for another twenty or thirty years. And Keith Richards will be performing well into the destruction of the earth. Afterall, he's the only human who can snort anthrax and want more.

Pittsburg touch down by Rothlisberger...should have been called no good. ball asnt even close to being inside the endzone.

and Pittsburg just picked the ball off with 10 minutes left in the fourth...and i says GO SEATTLE!!

and so far for commercials its Magic Fridge, FedEx with the dinos when the guys boots the little dino, light beer tackle with hot girl, movie trailer for Click!, and there was another but it escapes me...

dang Pittsburg 21 Seattle 10...dang

That call was a hard one to overrule. The ball seemed to have crossed the plane of the white line by a hair the SAME time he is pushed back out of the end zone, but since the camera angle barely depicted that it did actually cross the line.. the ref had to let the call stand.. I watched it very closely with TiVo and it does actually look like it breached the plane of the endzone. He made the right call for what he had to deal with even with the controversy of it.

EDIT: i just noticed this... but after every 5th commercial or so the cut to scenes with players from the Steelers and Cower holding the Lombardi throphy talking bout how great it would be to win... I dont recall any of the Seahawks having one of those little moments... makes you wonder if the whole damn thing wasnt staged in the first place.

Damn those steelers, now all I'm gonna be hearing next year when the Bengals play them is how they're so unbeatable, blah blah blah.

And all the commercials sucked ass, they get worse and worse every year. There were a few good ones, but mostly crappy ones.

Archived