Home

Foods you hate, and why you hate them.

Darth Groovy

Sugar Pie? Never heard of that. Yes, I don't like eggplant or zuchinni either.

Sugar pie is a Quebecois dessert. While I never had it made so that it's good, my mom made it one time and burnt the sugar. It still tasted good, but when she took it out of the oven the fill was touching the top of the pie shell. The it deflated. 20 minutes later it looked like a pie crust that had a brown coating on the bottom, and smelled like burnt sugar.

The moral of this story is: Never eat a pie that can deflate if made incorrectly.

Mayonnaise is the foundation of a good sandwhich. It is, however, often abused.

I second, often abused. And personally, I don't need it on a sandwich either, but whatever you like.. ;

As for things I don't eat.. hm. I don't know really. Half a year ago I still had a huge list of no-way-I-am-gonna-eat-this'es like olives, mustard, pineapples or calamari. But somehow it happend that I didn't ate anything for like two weeks, and after that I now eat anything at any given time in any given order.

Oh wait, now I know something: Blood sausage or any kind of tounges, eyes and penises (or sausages made of it). °,O

You know, it's funny. i don't like anything green. My mom told me that ever since I was a baby I would not eat green stuff. I like salads now, but green beans and broccoli, forget it. I can stand peas as long as they're in a stew and I don't bite into them.

Tomatoes I can eat if they're cooked in a sauce or made fresh in a salsa. I can't pick one up and just bite in to it.

Fish for me must be cooked in a certain way before I will eat it.

I really like to make my own Chinese food. I don't like the frozen stir fry stuff you get from the store. Making it, or anything, fresh is the way to go.

Archived