Home

Empire at War vs BFME 2 - Poll results

Guest DarthMaulUK

That is true, I as well have seen the BFME II being not as moddable I think, as well Star Wars:Empire At War was winning just about the whole time it was on the poll. So by the Poll results you can partially conclude that there is more Star Wars fans then Lord of the Rings fans, mainly because of the games and their relevance to the sagas(although the LotRs was a trilogy

And BFME II sucks. Many of my friends have played the *cough* BETA of BFME II (Read: demo with only 2 sides) and EaW demo. From what I've heard BFME II is a horrible rehash of the 1st game (With awful art and design) while Eaw is... well new.. awsome and shiny :D

I hope BFME II will crash and burn as the insult to Tolkien's work it is.

There is going to be a free demo download of BFME 2 in a day or so on gamespot

BFME II Demo

And BFME II sucks. Many of my friends have played the *cough* BETA of BFME II (Read: demo with only 2 sides) and EaW demo. From what I've heard BFME II is a horrible rehash of the 1st game (With awful art and design) while Eaw is... well new.. awsome and shiny

That was the beta. The beta was horrible. But then again the demo just might be the same. Um..from most people I have heard of, BFME II is an improvement from the first.

tomorrow the BFMEII demo will be available, but its goingt to be 1.3 gb big. im going to buy both.

As will I. ;)

Archived