Home

clone trooper books?

eastcoast2895

hi i was wondering if there are any other novels other than the republic commando books that focus on clone troopers or at the least clone trooper characters are present and play a role in the book (like The Cestus Deception). preferably a stand alone novel, not a trilogy.

i may use amazon's current promotion of buy 3 books get the 4th free, with the three being the dark nest trilogy (no matter is said, i'm gonna get it since i want to see the first novels after njo which i loved).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0345463048/qid=1139287841/sr=2-3/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_3/002-8810903-6820016?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

you can see the promotion right under the picture of the book.

Still, if you are looking for a great new SW book - go get Dark Lord. I havent read it yet, but from all reports - it's excellent (how could a book focusing on Vader not be !!)

mtfbwya

Come on astro get your arse in gear and read it!

It does start off with some awesome clone action.

• 1 month later...

Labrynth of Evil has some clone commandos tagging along with Anakin and Obiwan on Cato Nemoidia. I didn't find the rest of the book terribly interesting though. It's still a good book. I like the clone idea and soldier books, so I'd also like to know if there are any other books that focus on clone troopers.

Archived