Home

All Planets Are The Same:Taris, Fondor,....take a look!

jake123456

We have quite a few planet models in the game. We have generic ones for temperate, volcanic, desert, forest, urban, arctic and ocean. In cases where a planet was actually seen in the movie, we have a model for that specific planet. We also made unique models when the planet's description was highly detailed in the EU lore (such as the half lit, half dark Ryloth or the potato-shaped Kessel). There is some repetition on planets that share similar landscapes, but overall the variety is there.

We have quite a few planet models in the game. We have generic ones for temperate, volcanic, desert, forest, urban, arctic and ocean. In cases where a planet was actually seen in the movie, we have a model for that specific planet. We also made unique models when the planet's description was highly detailed in the EU lore (such as the half lit, half dark Ryloth or the potato-shaped Kessel). There is some repetition on planets that share similar landscapes, but overall the variety is there.

Excellent! Thankyou.

the planets DO NOT all look the same; if you look carefully the patterns are different. Plus, most of the planets (i dont know about the others, but Courascant and Taris iknow are) covered in cities! What did you expect to see? I agree that it is a little cheap to use the same maps, but I think that in the final version more tweaks will be added to change the planets.

Do any of you realize what the install size would be if they used a different/unique skin for each planet and surface would be? You're probobly looking at at least a 8GB install. Some of you might not care about the install size, but there are others out there not as fortunate as you are with computer hardware.

Besides the fact that there are dozens of planets, I guarantee you'll hardly notice the difference.

Do any of you realize what the install size would be if they used a different/unique skin for each planet and surface would be? You're probobly looking at at least a 8GB install. Some of you might not care about the install size, but there are others out there not as fortunate as you are with computer hardware.

I agree. to make a special skinsurface for each planet WOULD take up a lot

of space. And I care about the size. I don't want a game taking up a bunch of the memory.

anyone who think that the infantry has way too much health my units are standing shooting at them but they are just taking bullets like it was stones or somethin in real life you die by one or two bullets this is just stupid :(

1. This is not real life

2. Advanced Armour in Star Wars

3. In 'Real' life, all of those 'bullets' wouldn't hit 100% of the time.

4. Again, this is Star Wars Galaxy.

Archived