Home

Kit Fisto (clone wars)

omeewan

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hehe, looks cool man :D, i know my model has some proportion issues but eh not bad and its too low poly (at least for regular type model), but what's done is done.

Actually dude, I think the original model/skin is perfect for what it was intended to be: A cartoon character with exagerated proportions.

The reason mine looks off is because it's a realistic attempt at a cartoon model.

Sweet skin/Model there! i loved kit inclone wars and in the movies keep up the good work ! and the team colours looks like one on the tutles from the programe...sorry i had to say it lol

EDIT: WERE THE HELL U GET THE MACE BUFF?? Its awsome!

edit x2: Will there be a robed kit ? by robed i mean cape thing like in clone wars were he takes it of then jumps into the water + will it come hooded ?

EDIT: WERE THE HELL U GET THE MACE BUFF?? Its awsome!

No reason to involve the hell here. ;) Mace Windu is another Project by Omeewan. Thread is here:

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=160179

edit x2: Will there be a robed kit ? by robed i mean cape thing like in clone wars were he takes it of then jumps into the water + will it come hooded ?

No, it's a skin, not a Model.

nice, although there's no way I'd use this, for my own reasons. It's not that it's not good, it's just that a half-naked male Nautolan doesn't appeal to me.

Oh come on... Half-naked male Nautolans appeal to everyone...

Okay maybe not everyone...but I'm sure there is a website for that sort of thing.

At least he's not fully nude eh? ;)

Archived