Home

Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan (Episode I)

omeewan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the support guys!

Selek and Zappa are going to be helping me finish this up, so we should be seeing a release soon. The sounds are done now thanks to Selek, and Zappa will be helping me with some shader editing. (and possibly some icons?)

(And npc/bot files would be good to guys, if you know how)

Anyhow, here's what's left:

1.)bot files, npcs

2.)Shaders if possible for blue glowie Qui-gon and shiny boots for everyone.

3.)I'd like better Icons than the ones I made.

4.)I need to work on Anakin a bit more and Obi-Wan.

5.)CTF skins. (Zappa or Selek you guys can feel free to make those-otherwise I will. Let me know.)

That's all I can think of. If anyone can contribute let me know.

Ok *listening to ep1 music to get into the mood* I am now looking at Obiwan Ep1. I see a few things that can be fixed, well edited down to save file size. I am putting the robed and unrobed version together. Which will save alot of room for the file. So im gonna start on team skins now. Thought that I would just go ahead and say that. More info coming soon. Oh the skins looks nice btw. Hehehe

Yes, the sounds are great, if I can say that ;).

I can't help with the boot Shader, but when you finished the Hologram/Ghost Qui-Gon, Zappa, I could edit the shader for it. (Notepad ftw)

I got problems with ModView, I always get those strange clipping issues and I dunno how to rework this. One reason I can't do shaders. I like omeewan's actual icons though.

Well he asked for Icons and im gonna give him some. Yea I was planning on using Palpatines holoshader stuff and edit it onto quigon. I dont know how well it will work, but we shall see. Im fixing to start on team colors for quigon. Is there any skins you wanna do. I dont wanna over step ya now if you wanna do something. By clipping issues you mean the torso near the neck when the robe is on?

i hope these models are out soon, cos they look REALLY good, especially liam neeson (aka. qui-gon jinn). I think obi's face could use a bit more work though, cos to me it doesnt look like ewan mcgregor that much... or maybe im going blind.

Well he asked for Icons and im gonna give him some. Yea I was planning on using Palpatines holoshader stuff and edit it onto quigon. I dont know how well it will work, but we shall see. Im fixing to start on team colors for quigon. Is there any skins you wanna do. I dont wanna over step ya now if you wanna do something. By clipping issues you mean the torso near the neck when the robe is on?

Well, I got a Qui-Gon Jinn Glow Shader, and depends for which versions you want to create Ghost versions, for Robed and default? If both, send me Qui-Gon skins so I can create Shaders.

Oh and for Obi Wan, I think there just is missing the mole on his fore-head ;).

Nice work fellas!

In regards to Qui-Gon's ghost form: I tried using the palpatine shader but I was unsuccesful. Maybe you guys can do it :)

And, Coincidently, all I did this morning is work on one skin....

Here is an update on Obi's face, speak of the devil!

ep1obiotj0306bb.th.jpg

ep1obiotj0273xm.th.jpg

ep1obiotj0284gt.th.jpg

ep1obiotj0313lc.th.jpg

ep1obiotj0341wi.th.jpg

Archived