Home

Qui-Gon & Obi-Wan (Episode I)

omeewan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah I see your a teacher or something involved with a school system. I reconize the format of the email. I have sent you all pics that I have posted so far of the skins and icons I have done. Hope you like them. Also I zipped them up, im sure you will be able to open them to see them.

where'd you get the icon backgrounds from? I know Raven released them sometime but I swear I can't find them.

Both skins look really good now. Obi Wan seems to look a little older though, maybe just because I'm tired. :D

No, you're right. He still needs a lot of work. I'm not really happy with the skin to be honest. I've spent about 2 days working on him and I can't seem to get it right. It's a good model but the proportions for the face/head are a bit off, particularly the nose. I was thinking of maybe skinning KC's anakin to look like Obi-Wan, especially since the hair uses alpha blending.

And Zappa...Good guess, I do work for the system ;)

The only thing I really want to work on is the nose...

I can't seem to get it right...don't know if it's the way the model is set up or just me...

*edit* Some photo references would help a lot. Some close ups particularly. (especially of his nose from dead on.)

here is some more Obiwan Ep1's pics ...

I like your skin's face more then real one ...

obipaint102421di.th.jpgobiwanep19eg.th.jpg

this 2 Obi is my Favorites !

obiwanep1b1az.th.jpgobiwanep1e6nj.th.jpg

:king1:

maybe he's Nose little more wide then looks more like in movie's Obi

but but it not handsome any more .... :(

it hard to choose .. real looks or nice looks ...

oh .. Im too picky Girl ..:laughing:

ive been around longer than u think. i havent been on these forums long, its true, but ive been playing for AGES, ive seen loads of buffy's screenshots. Im quite a good screenshot taker myself. I put all of mine in a powerpoint collection, its now nearing 30Mb in size.

What's more is ive been playing on the *VaS* server for ages now, which is buffy's clan!

So I'm afraid you're wrong, I have been here quite a while.

Quite a lot of buffy's screenshots are excellent, I agree. Some of them aren't as good as the others.

And, btw, I actually said her screenshots are good.

Archived